• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters

They didn't even fill out the tier section, and a lot of the AP justifications either just seem to be numbers pulled out of a hat, or red links

Not want to sound idiotic, but where actually are the featured characters displayed? Many times I searched in the FC/OC main page and read this threat over and over again, to this point I don't have a clue. I only see Featured Articles there. If you could send me a URL link to it or some image where it is shown, I would be very grateful πŸ‘
It's the featured articles, like you said. It should display images of the characters and then have their name on them. The ones on there atm are really outdated, with some, if not most of them linking to pages that have been deleted for one reason or another. This is why we really need to get some new characters on there.

It's the featured articles, like you said. It should display images of the characters and then have their name on them. The ones on there atm are really outdated, with some, if not most of them linking to pages that have been deleted for one reason or another. This is why we really need to get some new characters on there.
Thanks for classifying it!

I might also suggest Laser Frogman as my largest page so far, getting its higher stages described in detail for half a year now (as Im advancing in writing and drawing the FU story). It also possesses custom-made pixel icons for base notable attacks, galleries, and a representable title image.

Since you already made a submission, I have replaced it.

I'll give this another shot now that my profiles are remade.

We have picked the winners, here are our new featured articles.
  1. Littlepip - JohnConquest1
  2. Mynx - Moritzva
  3. Gal - DMUA
  4. Flowey (Inverted Fate) - Adem Warlock69
  5. Koji Komatsu - VNova
  6. Batman (Knights of Justice) - Colonel Krukov
  7. Luna (Seikatsu) - iOmni
  8. Tsukyo Ulysses - Another Council
These are the Eight characters we have picked to be featured on the front page. We have concluded that these articles should serve as a proper basis and inspiration to our current and future editors.

On the topic of editors, we have also drafted a new getting started guide. Please be sure to give it a read, as it covers basic topics regarding article creation.

Thank you all for the submissions.

Last edited:
  2. Mynx - Moritzva
  3. Gal - DMUA
  5. Koji Komatsu - VNova
These are the Eight characters we have picked to be featured on the front page. We have concluded that these articles should serve as a proper basis and inspiration to our current and future editors.

On the topic of editors, we have also drafted a new getting started guide. Please be sure to give it a read, as it covers basic topics regarding article creation.

Huh?

I thought that FC wasn't allowed?

What gave you guys the idea that FCs weren't allowed? Littlepip has been on these threads for years and was even the first post here to be put on the list...

Sorry if you missed out because of that, but there will be another time.

The statement from Promestein. I figure that Batman and flowey are both pretty established, even if they are no goku
What she meant was that generic FCs, such as those that are simply one's own personal variation of an established character with minute differences, would likely not have much of a chance of being accepted.

She wasn't referring to characters like the Batman or Flowey FCs which have more detail and changes, and especially not characters like Littlepip which are basically entirely new characters set in fan-fic worlds.

Why do you think we even added them to the list in the first place if they weren't allowed?

Why do you think we even added them to the list in the first place if they weren't allowed?
I knew they were allowed, I just also thought that even with them being separate from canon-type stuff, being an FC just in general wouldn't have as much chance which I guess is a testament to both pages being really good (admittedly, I have only glanced at them though). Looks like it was an error in judgement/misread on my part

The statement I believe was more aimed at how independent the content in question is from it's parent serie(s). Fallout Equestria even in it's purest form deviates quite heavily from it's parent series' to make something with roots those series' but is mostly its own work. However it's also also an extremely high bar, and there were other factors at play in our decisions as well of course.

2. Mynx - Moritzva
  3. Gal - DMUA
  5. Koji Komatsu - VNova

:O

Back