• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This is, going forward, the official thread for Featured Characters discussions and nominations. Every once and a while, we'll run through the thread again and select a new group of ten characters to replace the last on the main page.

Rules:
  • Only one character per person will be accepted at a time.
  • Only character pages are allowed; no verse pages, no weapons, no cosmologies, etcetera.
  • Pages submitted for consideration should be among the best the wiki has to offer, and should certainly be well above the basic quality standards.
    • Don't expect much from variations on established characters, such as your own version of Goku.

Now that the purge is finally over, we're gonna get this rolling again, and we're gonna get it rolling properly.

It's been a long time since we last got new Featured Characters, and many of the pages currently up there are now deleted, unfortunately, so it's about time we get some new ones. I wouldn't expect immediate results, however; it only makes sense to give users time to properly bring back their pages, given how many pages were deleted in the purge. A lot of other active users also deleted their pages at some point for unrelated reasons.

1. Littlepip - JohnConquest1
  2. Mynx - Moritzva
  3. Gal - DMUA
  4. Flowey (Inverted Fate) - Adem Warlock69
  5. Yuki - Bossbrosish
  6. Laser Frogman - Froggytron
  7. Luna - iOmni
  8. Tsukyo Ulysses - Another Council
  9. Chris (?) - Board3659
  10. X (Sonic.exe) - MrMTurbo
  11. Batman (Knights of Justice) - Colonel Krukov
  12. Remia - Twisted Little Raven
  13. John Killian Johnson - Armorchompy
  14. Ako - VeneficaAuthor
  15. Koji - Phoenks
  16. Cinner - MintyBoi
  17. Leaf Man - LeoEpicGamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly a lot of things from Weaverdice feel like it warrants a spot, but in particular Coin Lesser is too iconic to leave out

Justice Man I put a lot of backstory onto the page but it feels wrong to push him before the most stand out character (and also having Sam Hyde or just boss tweed on the front page would be very funny)

I want you to just... consider the impression that putting Coin on our front page would create. What picture do we use?

I get the risk of Sam Hyde but Boss Tweed should be relatively safe, since not everyone necessarily corelates that with an actual person because it's drawn as just a fat dude with money for a head, and even if they recognize it he's been dead for like a hundred years so it's whatever

I figured it would be fairer to throw them out first, anyhow, since it's not technically my character and easily the most iconic Weaverdice guy

Ash, Justice Man or Vlad are much safer if it is genuinely a major concern

Last edited:
Probably won't be added due to the variation thing, but hey, it's worth the try
Coming from a webcomic/multimedia project that has been going for 7 years and is still receiving regular updates, which has its own official website with integrated music and streamlined presentation, a roleplaying blog, an animated comic dub in production, playable versions of some of its most important battles, and over 70 side stories that flesh out its characters/world, the main antagonist is definitely notable enough to be featured
It's also probably one of my best pages,

Ok, to add some of mine, I would recommend FU plus-Droid. Lots of unique abilities and page edited for a while now, its front art is one of my hardest works. If it won't do, perhaps FU Android's page featuring similar feats and even 3D models with 3D-printed statues would interest you.

Probably won't be added due to the variation thing, but hey, it's worth the try
Coming from a webcomic/multimedia project that has been going for 7 years and is still receiving regular updates, which has its own official website with integrated music and streamlined presentation, a roleplaying blog, an animated comic dub in production, playable versions of some of its most important battles, and over 70 side stories that flesh out its characters/world, the main antagonist is definitely notable enough to be featured
It's also probably one of my best pages,
The feats and graphics of the Inv.F.Flowey page look awesome

Hello yes I'm still alive, I swear.

This one specific page has been almost forgotten and completed (excluding literally every other page in the verse that I'm still working on, since y'know, it's kind of rough focusing on wiki stuff when studies) for a century and a half already but I'm forced to at least try so I'm gonna go ahead and submit Luna since I'm convinced it's a decent enough page (maybe it isn't and I might be delusional but whatever I just want to give it a go).

I was originally going to post Nyar in here, but I think that the reworked page of Nakano feels a lot more appropriate to put in.

Why not feature X?
Since it's a wiki power scaling OCs, it would make sense for one of the most popular ones to be up front.
The featured characters section is for pages of high quality about unique and interesting characters that represent a standard that others can draw inspiration from.

It has nothing to do with popularity.

The OP even states that you should not expect much from alterations to official characters, which Sonic.exe is.

But anyway, given that the page itself is quite mediocre, and the character it is about is really nothing more than an edgy, creepypasta version of the official character, I don't think this is a good suggestion.

Speaking on most Sonic.exe submissions, its genuinely a monumental effort that, at least in my opinion, is still tied to a rather uninspired subject matter.

Last edited:
Nah, the more prominent submission is probably Vlad, since that would raise significantly less questions to be on the front page

I also have another page I might re-submit (as they're already there, but I'm going to give them an immense glow up) in the form of Gal, but I've been taking it slowly on filling out the summary there, which is pretty much the only remaining thing to take care of

Submission list:
  1. Littlepip - JohnConquest1
  2. Mynx - Moritzva
  3. Vlad, - DMUA
  4. Flowey (Inverted Fate) - Adem Warlock69
  5. Yuki - Bossbrosish
  6. The Godmodder - Promestein
  7. FU plus-Droid - Froggytron
  8. Luna - iOmni
  9. Nakano - Another Council
  10. Chris (?) - Board3659
  11. Akumo - VeneficaAuthor
  12. X (Sonic.exe) - MrMTurbo
  13. Batman (Knights of Justice) - Colonel Krukov
idk if chris will be added since I doesn't have a drawing of him ...

It also could be a bit better tweaked but if it is then i'm cool

Having an image whole isn't exactly compulsory, I think we'd need some sort of image to use if it was to go on the featured list itself.

submitting Sophia here rather than Godmodder actually

I guess Remia? Don't think she was ever there before but im not sure what may be deemed inappropriate or not character is rather sexual. Could argue has some dead links but those characters didn't survive the purge even though i think my intention was to no longer make them 1-A in key before purge was thought about just forgot to edit it out. Worth shot ig. My only issue is the profile has retconned information in the story i forgot to add.

Last edited:
Since this is being tried again, I'll just officially nominate Gal as of his total revamp

He's also got a lot more art to pick for the front page, though I'm partial to the last one under the fourth tabber

Back