• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where is the kingdom hearts speed justifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be blunt, I cant find the MFTL+ and scaling to like, 10 pages of circular reasoning is not helping without the feat in question.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

It's right on Terra's page.

"capable of traveling between worlds [Which each reside in different solar systems] in short periods of time, comparable to Aqua who fought and defeated Monstro, who vastly outpaced the Highwind in KH1 [The Highwind has shown to be capable of travering between worlds, which exist in different solar systems, in merely 130 seconds]"

It comes from Sora having the reaction time to pilot MFTL+ ships that travel between worlds and his hilariously casual fear of deflecting lasers from 360 degrees

But that is from his board, no? That is an exterior item he has to use.

Is that his actual speed?

And sora having reaction mftl+ does make sense, but I dont think the scaling for terra is accurate.

He's shown perfectly capable of fighting on his Keyblade Glider and keeping up with people who react to it.

Just reopinig to say I was wrong. Their actual speed is 220,394c, the value I posted was for their ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back