• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where did all the Demonbane scans go?

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
It seems that most of the scans for Demonbane are gone, for example the links on the Demonbane page do not work. A respect thread on Naruto Forums also has broken links.

Where did all the scans go?

I do not know. Which pages here link to them?

Hmm. You seem to be correct. Several of the scans linked to in the explanation are now missing. I do not know what happened to them.

I do not think that we linked to the respect thread however.

The only scans I see on the internet is the one about many universe, the billions of worlds one, and a few others. But most of them seem to be deleted or broken.

Well, I do not know, but I removed the dead links from the page.

Back