• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When will origin dialga and palkia have a profile here?

You mean key? Probably later, we just need someone to build a key for them, or maybe "higher in origin form"? Since it seems to be mostly a amp

They exist accross all of space and time. And can move freely between them

There's nothing like "modern dialga"

It's the same Dialga from the past, same Dialga in the present and same Dialga into the future

It was mentioned several times in PLA how Palkia has control over all spaces, while Dialga has control over all time

They're not a species. There's only a pair of CT in PLA, and another in Arceus realm. That's it

It's the same Dialga from the past, same Dialga in the present and same Dialga into the future

It was mentioned several times in PLA how Palkia has control over all spaces, while Dialga has control over all time

They're not a species. There's only a pair of CT in PLA, and another in Arceus realm. That's it
We literally see dialga being affected by time travel in Jewel of Life

It's been a long time since I watched and I don't care for that movie since it's the epitome of inconsistencies.

But in the Primary canon Dialga and Palkia precide over all of time and all space. There's no multiple pair of CTs which isn't something Arceus isn't responsible for

In fact in the newest anime series, they were affecting multiple alternate timelines. And it was going to get worse if Arceus hadn't stepped in. Again, due to their status of preciding over all time and space

Yeah, there can still be different versions of them in the past, present and future, different level of time and causality and all

Wait when in the hell did Dialga get affected by time travel? That never happened. It didn't suddenly change its whole act because of time travel, none of the CT did. Dialga sent Ash and co. to the past so they could fix the mistake made by man on that day and they did and thus Arceus stopped attacking, realizing that Ash and co. fixed everything, and Dialga did nothing and kinda left. That is all, they were shown to not be affected by that since, even though Ash partially changed the course of history, none of the pokemon in the CT disappeared from the temple or leave or anything and Arceus literally understood that Ash changed the past, thanking him first thing, all while being basically in the same place he was pre-time travel.

Dialga is one. It can have many avatars but none of them are modern or old or new, Dialga's whole point is the fact that he is the entire concept of time across the multiverse, that means he is the past, he is the present and he is the future.

Wait when in the hell did Dialga get affected by time travel? That never happened. It didn't suddenly change its whole act because of time travel, none of the CT did. Dialga sent Ash and co. to the past so they could fix the mistake made by man on that day and they did and thus Arceus stopped attacking, realizing that Ash and co. fixed everything, and Dialga did nothing and kinda left. That is all, they were shown to not be affected by that since, even though Ash partially changed the course of history, none of the pokemon in the CT disappeared from the temple or leave or anything and Arceus literally understood that Ash changed the past, thanking him first thing, all while being basically in the same place he was pre-time travel.

Dialga is one. It can have many avatars but none of them are modern or old or new, Dialga's whole point is the fact that he is the entire concept of time across the multiverse, that means he is the past, he is the present and he is the future.
Dialga is still affected by some form of time. Like say dialga at the beginning of the fight is at full health, and later is damaged, you wouldn't say dialga is injured and at full health at the same time because he is the same in past and present

Arceus was literally in the past during jewel of life

It's been a long time since I watched and I don't care for that movie since it's the epitome of inconsistencies.

But in the Primary canon Dialga and Palkia precide over all of time and all space. There's no multiple pair of CTs which isn't something Arceus isn't responsible for

In fact in the newest anime series, they were affecting multiple alternate timelines. And it was going to get worse if Arceus hadn't stepped in. Again, due to their status of preciding over all time and space
I wish that movie never existed tbh

I'm so tired of hearing "but Arceus was killed by a meteor" or "Arceus was tricked by humans"

Dialga is still affected by some form of time. Like say dialga at the beginning of the fight is at full health, and later is damaged, you wouldn't say dialga is injured and at full health at the same time because he is the same in past and present

Arceus was literally in the past during jewel of life
All of this doesn't really make sense to me

I think we should ignore him. The one thing KING loves to do is derail a thread

Don't forget this thread is about Origin Form key , and not whether time travel would affect them or not

Back