• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was a simple sentence structure mistake. You know what he means.

well if rewrite has no correlation with 07th then that would contradict darklks scans that he granted regarding the human domain. i wonder when he will be back he said he was busy

I belive the reason its included is we were going of the works Ryu was directly associated with. If you choose to go off whats related to 07th and When they Cry there will be dozens more works you need to consider. Things like the anime and alot of spin offs and pretty unrelated works to when they cry. The info in rewrite seems pretty related to the general cosmology and has espys of charecters like Okonagi. Plus theres alot of concepts added you Rewrite that have a direct correlation to the rest like the Aurora concept. Also just going off of being part of When they Cry wont work since there are alot of other works that 07th did that isnt part of it. For example in Hotarubi, Takano Miyo is a main character in the story and the story starts off with Bern challenging Lambda to a game. Also there is this on their site http://07th-expansion.net/archives/3802

Thanks for that, im convinced also theres this comment from dark "Also, some people recently in the revision thread says that Ryu was only the author of one route (Lucia) in Rewrite, so it has nothing to do with his other works. Well, a few years ago I was thinking the same way, but now I don't see reasons in order not to use the information about domains from Rewrite.

Firstly, even in Trianthology (the next work with the same authors), Ryukishi07 only wrote one route (VESPIO2438), although this time Tanaka Romeo and Tonokawa Yuuto were guest authors. But it would be strange to deny the connection of Trianthology with other works.

Of course Ryukishi did not just write one route in Rewrite. Routes are closely intertwined and all authors worked on the script together.

RewriteÒü«ÕƒÀþ¡åÒü¿þøúõ┐«þ│╗ÒüºÚá¡ÒüîÒüäÒüúÒü▒ÒüäÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü«Òüº ┬®Ryukishi07's working diary

~my head was full of writing and supervision of Rewrite

Officially it is considered that only Romeo Tanaka worked with the anime script. But this is not entirely true.

He was also recently involved in the making of the anime series Rewrite, where he worked on specific scenes.

There is example of such "specific scene" that were added to the anime. The will that defines the future is one of the 07th works and cosmology major themes.

I mention expy as one of the indicators of connection. This is because the author himself originally used it that way.

As for the second question, Ryukishi explains that he was solely focused on Higurashi and didn't plan Umineko at all during this period. It is only when he was about to finish Higurashi that he got ideas for Umineko. This is the reason he created Bernkastel in order to put a direct link between Umineko and Higurashi.

From here. I remind that Bernkastel was originally conceived only as a minor character who would give hints.

And there is one some character called Okonogi (Õ░ŵ¡ñµ£¿) in Rewrite.

After all, during the 07th site update last year, Rewrite was added there to the main page along with other secondary works such as Hotarubi and Renai Harem.

We have a work from 07th official site that was created in collaboration with Ryukishi and with his supervision, where there is another version of Okonogi and where beyond human conceptualization there is a higher domain with bored divine beings and some Kakera, which are chapters and which manifest as feelings in the lower world, and where miracles and will are the most important factors of the Universe. If you personally think that it has no connection (although even some fan works can be considered as kakera in the sea, where different fictions may exist) with other 07th works (some experts even believe that the 07th Expansion is just Umineko), then you can not use information from this it in your blog and pages. I'm still just a consultant who only gives advice and additional information because I promised to help with this verse a couple of years ago."

Promestein has been very busy IRL, and also has to handle a new staff recruitment survey soon.

DarkLK also recommended I read Higanbana, which is a lot more to handle. This'll take time.

I mean by the description of the creator, isnt he only transdual by being restricrionless? Because freedom from all restrictions is transdual in nature which neary any 1-A can achieve And what implies that voyagers are connected to the creator lol? I havent seen anything regarding it. Also Featherine is above the voyagers so how are they only second to the creator? Finally arent these beings true forms still limited by their concept that they represent like bernkastels "miracle" is still limited by miracles themselves and lambdadeltas "will" being limited to the concept of change and willpower? there are a few holes and some things are left vague

I agree with KK3311, there are many points he made that havent been answered with evidence, aswell as contradictions in the voyagers "archetype" existence

Everything in the verse is connected to the Creator. Their souls are made up of the essence of the Creator. Though I am not sure where this was stated.

Sera EX said:
Everything in the verse is connected to the Creator. Their souls are made up of the essence of the Creator. Though I am not sure where this was stated.
Then how can we accept this as true if theres no evidence for it?

Also a tier 0s natural omnipresence would be connected to all the other beings within its verse, so whats the difference.

He has given plenty of evidence earlier in this thread.

Given that non-WTC works (e.g.: Higanbana) are being considered and directly cited in determining the structure of a broader 07th Expansion cosmology, it logically follows that the main page should indicate as much.

It would be incorrect to include Higanbana as a work in a page titled WTC. It would be unnecessarily disorganized to have Higanbana entirely separate when its content is very relevant to establishing the cosmology that will justify how the characters are rated.

Well, you can ask Promestein and DarkLK about it.

Before any of this is gonna be answered, I'm intending to go through a lot more of Umineko and Higanbana, among others, to collect more relevant scans myself. A lot of these things will need more time.

I agree that there are issues. Anything that I cannot get confirmed with scans and translations isn't going to be on the blog, and when the blog is done it will be open to debate.

im not trying to bash on the thread, honestly the creator and the other thingd i mentioned are my only concern that i dont exactly agree with at the moment. But if you guys need time then patience isnt a issue for me.

@Promestein

Feel free to ask DarkLK for assistance, if necessary.

I think we should take the explanations of the individual magic from DarkLK's Wiki

I translated them here once with Google Translate

Magic of Miracles ISE ÕÑçÞÀí Òü« Ú¡öµ│ò KISEKI NO MAHŌ W is a unique magic system in the possession of Witches of Miracles. Shinra Bansho exists. Allows you to bring the probability of any event, even if it is infinite to zero, up to one hundred percent, to what it is, to be natural, supernatural or even irrational, since everything Shinra Bansho exists thanks to a miracle. The user of this magic always wants to fall out when throwing the bones.

The magic of certainty is the title of the witch of determinacy, and allows you to do everything with it. This power goes beyond what is possible and can embody the impossible and ignore logic. For example, it allows you to destroy infinite amount, let alone perform two competing actions simultaneously.

The magic of resurrection is the title of the Witch of the Resurrection, who has the ability to revive everyone (in his own world). This magic can also be used in the opposite direction to extinguish creatures, even those of nature is infinity and nonexistence.

Infinite magic is the title of the Infinite Witch or Wizard, with whom you can control the values from 1 to infinity. This allows you to endlessly create, duplicate (including yourself) and expand everything, repeat events as often as you like. If the owner of Magic of Wonders always knows which dice fall out, the owner of Infinite Magic will not let the bones out of his hands. It has been established that the human world is too small for the divine power of infinity. The limitation of this magic lies in the impossibility of creating something out of nonbeing, but it does accept the possibility of transformation in nothingness

Nothing here is new but that's not greatly translated anyways

Just asking but who is making the blog and how long do you think it would take to have it done.

To clarify I'm not asking for it to be done immediatly nor demanding for people to work on it like life depends on it, I'm just curious to see how things are going.

There's a lot to do here, from rereading chunks of, if not all of Umineko, reading Higanbana, getting original Japanese text translated and looked at, getting all the proper screenshots, writing the blog itself, and running my drafts by DarkLK. Even if I wasn't having real life issues to deal with it'd take a while for me to get it all done.

Your help is very appreciated, as it is a very important franchise in this wiki.

So, who's ready for Ciconia? We'll probably need to have the entire VN released before this revison can be finished, right?

Back