• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When the Monogatari is sus 😳

Want to point out, imposter equipment is all standard.

And I guess imposter can just turn off lights and kill Karen with piercing damage by knife or gun despite of AP disadvantage.

Karen is really good at martial arts and probably outskills the imposter there. If he decides to go for knifing he’ll likely get beat.

gun would work for obvious reasons

Karen is really good at martial arts and probably outskills the imposter there. If he decides to go for knifing he’ll likely get beat.

gun would work for obvious reasons
Well, turn off lights tactic should work with knife because I guess she can't see in dark which gives a good advantage to imposter even with knife.

Imposter FRA I don't think karen can win since even if the imposter dies he could screw up the air or reactor which she wouldn't be able to fix by herself

If fight takes place on the spaceship impostor would win via venting & sneaking, turning off the lights, reactor meltdown, O2
He could just win with sneak Attacks but if he face Karen straight on he would loose

Voting Imposter they have a lot going for them, even up close their Lifting Strength is clearly superior, so Karen wouldn't be able to count on overpowering them. Imposter takes this mid-diff, due to Class 1 lifting strength + more varied abilities also gun

In-character the Imposter would come up close to kill her. They'd be able to get the jump on her with the lights off for the initial attack, but I'm pretty sure it would take more than one stab to kill Karen with her being a lil over 4x baseline Wall level. And in that time, Karen could do pretty much anything and one-shot. Even taking the highest rating for breaking a bone (which we don't), Karen would have a 10x AP advantage.

So my vote goes to Karen.

Unless we consider some bullshit like "imposter calls reactor/oxygen and hides in a vent and the other character can never fix it!" as a win, since that would let the imposter beat (or incon if the other character destroys the entire ship) anyone who needs oxygen to live and can't clone themselves.

Piercing weapons can damage lower 9-B characters somewhat.

oh well makes sense the O2 and reactor, but I dont think that venting and sneaking would work, impostor can't hurt her, or does him?

Back