• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When cute animals have weapons (Fluttershy vs Rocket Racoon)

Coolboy6

He/Him
When Fluttershy was taking a stroll in the woods, she comes across a strange looking raccoon. Fluttershy decides to say hi to it, only for the raccoon to grab a weapon out of nowhere and shoot her with it. Fluttershy was blasted into a bush. She became scared and confused but eventually decided to come out of the bush and confront the raccoon.

Anyways, now for the rules.
Fluttershy is 8-A, Both started 5 meters apart, rocket has full equipment, is 8-C physically and with weapons, both have no knowledge of each other, speed is not an issue so it is unequal.
Fight is in character
Animal with guns:

Animal with a kind heart:

Last edited:
Doesn't Fluttershy amp to 6-B just from being angry?

This fight is completely in character
So fluttershy isn’t gonna beat up a raccoon
Fair. Do you know their exact APs?
Fluttershy has fought before, but it'll probably be her second option.

Fair. Do you know their exact APs?
Fluttershy has fought before, but it'll probably be her second option.
Apparently fluttershy now scales above 920 tons now
As for rocket’s 8-C AP, i can’t find an exact number

She might if it's actively attacking her, and the stare doesn't work.
I remember a few things from My Little Pony when I watched as a child, but has she ever attacked any "cute" creatures?

And even if she starts to fight back, the advantage during the fight will be for the Rocket for the initial attacks.

I think she would hesitate.

I remember a few things from My Little Pony when I watched as a child, but has she ever attacked any "cute" creatures?

And even if she starts to fight back, the advantage during the fight will be for the Rocket for the initial attacks.

I think she would hesitate.
I agree with you. We have Fluttershy at >920 tons.
Getting an exact AP rating on Rocket is what we need right now.
If it's not a lot lower, then he probably takes it.

Even if it's attacking her what's to actually say she'll fight back over being taken by fear.
I think he should probably take it even if he's in Flutters ballpark.

Assuming they are the same in AP.

So, Racoon will start attacking, while Fluttershy won't fight back at first. This will give Racoon an advantage per attacking first, plus I don't doubt Fluttershy would hesitate to attack throughout the entire fight.

Voting Racoon.

Assuming they are the same in AP.

So, Racoon will start attacking, while Fluttershy won't fight back at first. This will give Racoon an advantage per attacking first, plus I don't doubt Fluttershy would hesitate to attack throughout the entire fight.

Voting Racoon.
You can't just assume they are the same AP... some of the tiers have differences of like 10,000x.

Let's assume Raccoon's best is 2 tons of TNT (high end 8-C), and fluttetshy is like >920 tons of TNT. That means that Fluttetshy is 460 times stronger. Being 7 times stronger is already enough to one shot.

So even with highball of Raccoon's 8-C Fluttetshy can kill him by a simple sneezing.

The scaling chain for Rocket in the MCU is a massive clusterfuck that I've tried to navigate to no avail.
It seems like he's rather low in the Building Level bracket though, since he's listed as "At Most Building Level".
Fluttershy should have an extremely massive AP advantage, and to quote the Standard Battle Assumptions page:
"State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't."

Even with a lot of hesitation from Fluttershy, I think eventually she'd fight back and just kill him.

Back