• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the spitiest Thread you've ever encountred?

@Aqua

You would go here for an explanation.

In short, a Spite Thread is a versus thread that is (unintentionally or intentionally) skewed in one character's favor through absurdly superior power, speed, and/or hax or some other destabilizing factor. They're frowned upon here and continually making spite threads on purpose will get you banned.

Pit VS Link

It might not sound too bad at first, but around here it's considered to definitely be a one-sided match in a certain Hero of Time's favour.

EDIT: Forget that I said this. I just inspected the pages again and while it's 5-B vs 6-C it's also an MHS 5-B vs an MFTL 6-C so Pit blitzes but Link's dura's at Planet Level so it's not a stomp after all.

NotEvenHuman said:
@Darkanine WatchMojo is really unreliable in regards to most things, because i'm pretty sure most (if not all) of their lists are decided by polls. That's why DBZ is in every single f*cking anime related top 10.
Ikr

After all, if DBZ is not in their top 10 anime [insert a topic here], the fanboys will come

Recently I came a cross a YT gem called 'Hazama vs Gin Ichimaru' in which Gin won...

Also found a thing on 'Death Battles Fan Wiki' or something which pitted Genji against Hakumen. They at least recognised that Hakumen would win, but it was odd that they were deemed comparable in strength in the first place.

EDIT: Has anyone mentioned pretty much all of the fights in the show 'Death Battle'?

HalfAsianFan said:
EDIT: Has anyone mentioned pretty much all of the fights in the show 'Death Battle'?

i*Cough* Flash vs Quicksilver *Cough*

AThe real cal howard said:
I'd actually like a starbusting Zelda verse. Unfortunately, the likelihood of that happening is the same as Link actually beating Cloud...
What a prediction

Grand Landmaster said:
"Well, look at it like this. You open a comic and there's this guy who says he's the creator of all reality and could do anything by doing nothing….sounds kinda far fetched. I'm a Christian and I believe in God, but I don't believe in gods of fiction. So they're powerless since they haven't proven their power."
I'm a Christian and I believe in God, but I don't believe in gods of fiction. So they're powerless since they haven't proven their power."

"I don't believe in gods of fiction. So they're powerless since they haven't proven their power."

"I believe in the Christian God"

Doesn't believe in fictional gods as they haven't proven their power -> believes in Christian God

Is anyone else seeing a discrepancy here?

While I agree with you Monarch, and would love to chat about the discrepancy, I think its best to leae it be here, lest this become problematic.

Monarch Laciel said:
In terms of real life feats, gods of fiction and the Christian God are about the same
That kinda depends. GoW gods get stomped by Christian God, but DBS gods are possibly a different story, at least Zeno

Star level Link is bologna btw, I just haven't yet gathered up the patience to talk the most recent wank down. Again.

WarriorWare said:
Monarch Laciel said:
In terms of real life feats, gods of fiction and the Christian God are about the same
That kinda depends. GoW gods get stomped by Christian God, but DBS gods are possibly a different story, at least Zeno
Real life feats mate. None of those people have any undeniable feats in real life.

I mean, if we take Bible feats, Christian god is Star level with creation, elemental manipulation, biological manipulation, light and dark manipulation, resurrection, healing, soul manipulation, transmutation, plant manipulation and probably more but I can't be bothered to look through the Bible for feats. Honestly pretty hax actually

WarriorWare said:
Star level Link is bologna btw, I just haven't yet gathered up the patience to talk the most recent wank down. Again.
I personally am also questioning it,seeing as the similar idea of a star in Kaguya's pocket dimension was rejected.

I hate to break it to ya mate, but there's nothing undeniable about any god that people actually worship either. Besides, if we were to compare a fictional god to a "real" one, we'd apply the same method we'd use comparing a fictional character to a real life person, animal, or weapon.

This is towards the second part of your comment, this is a fun and games thread, what you just commented holds no relevence here

@Radical

Niko Bellic vs Yami Yugi... what a very close fight.

Isn't Mr Dreager1 the guy who blessed us with the TOAA vs Goku fight? I remember he said Goku wins as well.

Yeah he also a bass wanker, in fact I made a page over at joke battles wiki about how wanked Mr Dreager1 bass.exe is.

HalfAsianFan said:
@Radical
Niko Bellic vs Yami Yugi... what a very close fight.

Isn't Mr Dreager1 the guy who blessed us with the TOAA vs Goku fight? I remember he said Goku wins as well.
Yeah, the guy just doesn't stop! I'd link more threads because a bunch of them are hilarious, but at the same time I don't want to give him too many extra views. It's a tough choice, but know that he had the Marshmallow Man defeat the One Above All

.... Did this guy just put thor against a tennis player and have the tennis player win?

Please tell me he is trolling hard.

Someone legit tried to argue the TorikoxDBxOP crossover was canon and Luffy was as strong as Goku and Toriko.......

EGD, Featherine, Hajun VS Team 7 from Naruto, Place: the places of all Outer Gods from HP.Lovercraft in a Latin-America dead forum

I think I was dealing with an Angry ANGRY DBZ fan at the time and he tried to do a Forum in who would win. Broly vs Azathoth.

And everyone in the chat farted at once.

Back