• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the spitiest Thread you've ever encountred?

Too make it worst he believes since TOAA is omnipotent he is the weakest character in fiction for not showing any feats and that bass.exe is the strongest in fiction

It can go the other way. Argue a matchup like Sasuke against someone like Yamcha and the majority will say it's total stomp for Sasuke.

Koopi said:
I saw a match up
Saitama vs TOAA, AZEROTH, Demonbane and Feathrine

Everyone starting stating how Saitama was above Omnipresence

I wanted to burn my house after seeing that
That had to be Joke Battles right? Or at least a joke thread?

HalfAsianFan said:
Koopi said:
I saw a match up
Saitama vs TOAA, AZEROTH, Demonbane and Feathrine

Everyone starting stating how Saitama was above Omnipresence

I wanted to burn my house after seeing that
That had to be Joke Battles right? Or at least a joke thread?
Nope, it was some where on Reddit

A serious post as well

Not a battle debate but by god it's stupid, a Godzilla vs Gamera vs Ultraman vs King Kong battle-fic thing on TohoKingdom.

Guess who won? Definitely not first three...

But if I am honest, it'll be Godzilla vs Ultraman. There is also this one site where this guy still takes that Black Hole thing as a legit shit.

But hey, that ain't none o' my business (Is literally going to create an Ultraman v.s Godzilla thread in the same forum topic moments later)

Huesito88 said:
"For those who list him as the ruler of the Omniverse then that is a load of not trueness. Pardon the french but it is the truth. He is the lord of the Marvel verse. Not the verse made by Akira Toriyama. Marvel is not Dragon Ball. Therefore to Dragon Ball he is nothing more than an old man." "toaa can never survive the kamehameha blast"

"Well, look at it like this. You open a comic and there's this guy who says he's the creator of all reality and could do anything by doing nothing….sounds kinda far fetched. I'm a Christian and I believe in God, but I don't believe in gods of fiction. So they're powerless since they haven't proven their power."

"Goku still has the power and speed advantage!"

"Controls time? I wouldn't go that far. TOAA is just a human in the long run. He can't take down someone like Goku"

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/88/883eeecfdec28febd736510b0bfe93add9f9eb221bd2462a99ad83a4e4638ba5.jpg

BONUS: "Have you read the blog rules? None of those abilities count since he hasn't actually used them. Thus TOAA=Elderly Human"

Most of the worst spite and mismatch threads I have seen revolve around the following series: HST (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach), One Punch Man, Dragon Ball franchise (of course), Fairy Tail (wankers of this series becoming more and more bold lately), Fullmetal Alchemist

Examples of the worst match-ups I've seen. Note that I'm basing this list not just on how bad of a mismatch it is but also how horrible the threads/discussions became.

Erza vs Whitebeard (beginning of series Erza). I don't even read/watch One Piece and I know this is a horrible stomp.

Saitama vs Goku (Saiyan God Goku)

Vegito vs Pre-Crisis Superman

King Bradley (FMA Brotherhood) vs Darth Vader (Legends Vader)

Acnologia vs Abeloth (not making this up)

Acnologia vs Goku (Saiyan Saga Goku)

Natsu vs SSJ2 Gohan (someone on comicvine actually made this match up)

Natsu vs Dangai Ichigo (beginning of series Natsu)

Natsu vs Yamamoto (beginning of series Natsu again)

Natsu vs Sensui (lightning flame mode Natsu)

(I guess people really hate Natsu hahaha)

Meliodas vs Galactus (someone on The Millennium Forums was actually arguing that Meliodas could Full Counter attacks from Galactus and somehow win)

I once saw this post on 9GAG with the caption 'Who's side are you?'...

AOVgrgR 460s

The worst part was that everyone was commenting 'Vegeta solos'...

@Sir Ovens I love 9gag but some times people there are just ignorant when it comes to battles.Even worse than that everyone thinks Saitama can beat everyone since he is a "joke" character.

After Hyun's Dojo uploaded a One Minite Melee episode of Cell vs Meruem, someone on comicvine actually made a Cell vs Meruem thread. And the worst part was these two Hunter X Hunter fanboys actually arguing that Meruem could win.

842633 said:
And... John Egbert Vs Aang...
Seriously they wanked Aang to extreme levels and totally downplayed John
A guy I know on YouTube is planning a versus video of Aang vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts).

Yeah The guy claimed I was a dbz fanboy and that stats aren't everything in a fight which is kind true but in this case meruem doesn't have any haxes

Huesito88 said:
Yeah The guy claimed I was a dbz fanboy and that stats aren't everything in a fight which is kind true but in this case meruem doesn't have any haxes
Stats aren't everything in a fight indeed. But we're talking about a hypersonic large town to small city buster versus a relativistic to FTL star buster. The gap is ******* ridiculous.

In all honesty, 23rd Budokai Krillin would destroy Meruem.

Someone legitimately said in a Captain America Vs SSGSS Goku thread on another site,he said something like "Goku isn't fast enough for him and Goku cannot get past his shield therefore making his energy and physical techniques useless". However the most spiteful thing ever was definitely Galactus vs Hawkeye (Both Peak).

I've been linked to a video of a series called "Fascinating Fights" in which these people "debated" Popeye vs. Bane. It was clear that nobody at the table had seen a Popeye episode in years. I didn't make it very far into the video.

My brother also insists that Captain America would beat Popeye.

WarriorWare said:
My brother insists that Cell would beat Cthulhu, mere minutes after I told him who Cthulhu was.
Shouldn't that be the other way around? Cthulhu may be one of my favourite characters in all of fiction, but Cell is a MFTL+ solar-system buster. Apart from his telepathy, I don't remember Cthulhu having abilities like Cell's.

Cell isn't mftl+

Cthulhu has godly regen, mind attacks, reality warping/higher dimension manipulation, and non-corporeality. Cell wouldn't stand a chance.

Not to be that guy, but yes Cell is. Cell would MURDERSTOMP Namek Saga Goku, who is at least FTL+ (Remember, Namek Saga)

Cell can apparently regen from a single cell (derp), is a cybernetic bio warrior, and haven't we all learned? High Power>Hax in DBZ. Look at Hit vs Goku.

As politely as I can, I please ask of you to do research before blerting out untrue answers.

Now to not derail this thread, I've once found a Living Tribunal Vs Naruto (Peak) battle before.

I've seen Goku vs TTGL....this was before Super or its movies that started it were ever even a thing.

They argued Goku could, right next to a Galaxy sized mech/energy consruct/whatever could just instant transmission into Simon's cockpit and kill him.

Nevermind he wouldnt even be able to see the head of TTGL unless he was ungodly far away.

Or you know that I think IT needs a FAMILIAR ki signature to do it in the first place? Like he couldnt teleport to someone he's never met.

GeneralJuhziz said:
WarriorWare said:
My brother insists that Cell would beat Cthulhu, mere minutes after I told him who Cthulhu was.
Shouldn't that be the other way around? Cthulhu may be one of my favourite characters in all of fiction, but Cell is a MFTL+ solar-system buster. Apart from his telepathy, I don't remember Cthulhu having abilities like Cell's.
It depends on what material you use, but what's important is that he had virtually no understanding of what Cthulhu was about. He just believed that Cell wins because Cell.

Prior to the time now...I'd say mothra leo vs reinhard heydrich also add the fact the one who i encountered wanking mothra also downplayed dimension's

^ lol what? In like... fitness? Or something? Because wii fit trainer is just that- a trainer. Spartacus doesn't sweat and has unlimited stamina as long as he eats health food XD he's a "above average hero"

I once saw a blog saying that this guy would defeat everyone else in fiction.

I'm serious.

The comments on that are great:

"Demonbane lacks speed"

"Azathoth would be in for a rude awakening when Bass walks up to him"

"Lucifer is overrated, at least compared to Bass"

"Lord English is mostly just hype"

I've seen a thread made by an infamous Fairy Tail wanker on one forum pitting Grimoire Heart against all the captains in Bleach and he was arguing that GH could win. Many migraines were induced that day.

Yes, this reminds me. I saw a guy claiming that Gray would flash freeze Kaguya and Natsu would punch her head off. He was also claiming that the CSK would slash Kaguya in half. It was funny as hell.

I think I also remember seeing Madara vs Matsumoto and Aizen vs Shikamaru but I'm not sure.

If you want spite match-ups, look no further than Cartoon Fight Club. Sans vs. Garnet? Scorpion vs. Naruto? Silver vs. Rosalina?!

How about Silver Surfer vs Cell?

It's clearly an easy win for Surfer but it is a battle I would like to see.

Back