• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would you like Saitama to end up at?

Which tier and specify HOW you would like said tier to come about. Maybe he fights some higher dimensional god and it turns out his breakin of his limiter gave him some sort of high level resistance to reality warping or something. Maybe a living star comes to **** up Earth and he kills it.

What tier would you want our favorite bald hero to attain by the End of One-Punch Man?

Me personally, I'd like to see attain 3-A if possible, maybe fight in a pocket universe that is of similar size to our own, thus enabling him to fight at super high levels.

Hopefully it'll be revealed that "God" was the creator the universe and Saitama defeats him.

3-C at most.

I still want him to have some challenge, but still strong. Him being universal doesn't sound fitting to me at all. I want him to be powerful, but not too powerful for his own good. He's going to have to be faced with an actual challenge in the end, but as a 3-A? Nah.

Where he is now but straight up Planet level instead of "possibly" or "likely" or whatever he is.

I don't think he'll just remain at Planet level throughout the series, he's already been portrayed to put a hole through planetoids; is already arguably planet level as he currently is.

With that said, I have no clue what level he'll be by the end of the series. I can only say he won't remain as he currently is eos.

I'd like him to have the highest possible physical characteristics. Not necessarily anything hax but anything involving his physique, which is what he's all about. Whatever tier that would be anyway

Universe level Saitama = 5 losses at the very least. Plus an uncountable amount of haxstomps. That is, unless he gets some resistances.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, High 6-A to 5-B Saitama already has a lot of losses and haxstomps, so, an upgrade like that wouldn't change a lot.
well maybe someone will try to use some has hax on him and it will have no effect

Ok I don't wanna start anything if this turns out to be nothing, but I feel like I remember hearing that ONE confirmed that just one of Saitama's full-power punches was half a Big Bang. Now I'm not sure where I heard this or if it was real, but if anyone can find anything on this that might put Saitama on a whole new level.

That has been brought up many times. There's no evidence of it being true, no one has a quote from ONE saying it

I remember saying this before in another thread, but this is what I'd like to see of Saitama.

It's revealed that ONE actually created the character Saitama decades ago. Yet he was so powerful that his Super Serious Punch literally broke ONE's pencil and shattered his hand. Which is why he draws so terribly.

Still being passionate about Saitama's story, he attempts to write One Punch Man again in 2009. But this time he retconned a "limiter" to Saitama so he could still be a badass superhero yet not too OP.

However through sheer willpower and hard training, Saitama manages to defy this 4th wall imposed plot device and return back to his former power.

ONE decides that Saitama must be stopped once and for all. So he creates literally God. The most OP, unquestionably omnipotent character conceivable. Yet Saitama even defeats God, with his Super Serious Punch this time shattering the boundary of his story.

Now transcending fiction and living in the boring real world where super powers and monsters don't exist. Saitama has nothing better to do but troll VS Battles Wiki's Tiering System. Both figuratively and literally,

Okay so I know its not true, but imagine if Saitama's full effort punch was a universe buster and then he did that serious series serious move Double Consecutive Punches. Each fist doing billions of punches at once EACH capable of busting a universe.

Back