• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is destroying a planet by destroying it's core?

Looks like you screwed up on the math, I got Moon level.

GBE= 3GM^2 / 5R

G is gravitational constant of 6.67408e-11, M is mass in kg and R is radius in meters

Inner core radius is 1221 km. Mass is 1e+23 kg.

(3*(6.67408e-11)*(1e+23^2)) / (5 * 1221000)= 3.2796462e+29 J (5-C)

Aight.

A core being destroyed and causing a chain reaction means material isn't gonna collapse unto itself, only way that happens is if the core splinters and starts hitting everything else at rapid speed, which is what our theoretical chain reaction would be. Meaning the core can't truly be destroyed if it reforms back again.

So I'm more inclined to go with GBE above anything.
Ah, you used the radius of the inner core. I used the radius of the whole core which is 3486m. So my result was lower.
I understand, I'll use gravitational binding energy.
Also, what is your aim with this thread? Are you planning to downgrade Frieza from High 5-A or something?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FluffyCreatureZ/Son_Goku_(Downplayed)

Ah, you used the radius of the inner core. I used the radius of the whole core which is 3486m. So my result was lower.
I understand, I'll use gravitational binding energy.
Yeah, the mass value is explicitly for the inner core, same for the radius, you could get a higher value if you added the mass of the outer core and then took the radius of the combined core in full, but uh, we don't have any mass value for the outer liquid core as of yet.

Almost gave me a heart attack there m8, don't do that to me LEL

Also he should prolly be even lower, 9-B or some shit

Yeah, the mass value is explicitly for the inner core, same for the radius, you could get a higher value if you added the mass of the outer core and then took the radius of the combined core in full, but uh, we don't have any mass value for the outer liquid core as of yet.

Almost gave me a heart attack there m8, don't do that to me LEL

Also he should prolly be even lower, 9-B or some shit
I see then I'll just use the value you got.
By the way, what is the tier for tanking a planet explosion?

Haha I want it within reason. But moon level buu is funny.

Looks like you screwed up on the math, I got Moon level.

GBE= 3GM^2 / 5R

G is gravitational constant of 6.67408e-11, M is mass in kg and R is radius in meters

Inner core radius is 1221 km. Mass is 1e+23 kg.

(3*(6.67408e-11)*(1e+23^2)) / (5 * 1221000)= 3.2796462e+29 J (5-C)
Wow, nice. I just realized that GBE doesn't have to be used with the value of all parts of the planet, it turns out that using the value from the core is allowed

Wow, nice. I just realized that GBE doesn't have to be used with the value of all parts of the planet, it turns out that using the value from the core is allowed
Yeah well, our planet's inner core alone is a lot heavier than Pluto and even our own moon.

2. They didn't destroy the core, an weapon destabilized it, they are multi continental based on the KE of the planet pieces from what i remember
The weapon's role was to punch through the crust and destabilize the core, otherwise the feat would've been achieved at the cost of a triple suicide of Nolan, Mark, and Thaedus.

But yes you are correct that the High 6-A comes from the energy output of them obliterating the crust of Viltrum when they exited the other side of the planet

Back