• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier/AP would these be?

1. Destroying most of a mall in an unknown amout of time:

''"It's a disaster! " wailed Dr. Gavin. "The robot has demolished most of the shopping mall and is headed toward the high school ! It's shrugged off everything the police throw at it! Pandora's done for sure! "
"Hardly," said Dr. Varley. "I've had a half-dozen calls from major governments in the last hour. We don't want to destroy that machine—we want to mass produce it."
2. 50 Foot Woman running at Subsonic to Supersonic

Self explanitory. I would like the math behing that to make a blog eventually.

If it's done over an unknown timeframe, there isn't a specific tier you can assign to it. Street level might work as a lowball but I don't know.

Want to check this.

According to this: https://www.quora.com/How-much-woul...ed-if-she-began-at-5-feet-tall-and-100-pounds A 50ft woman would weigh 9,963.8 to 100,000 lbs

She can move faster/comparably to characters who move faster than the eye can track and faster than bullets. Subsonic to Supersonic.

Low Ball: Going with the lowest weight and the lowest Subsonic speed gives 5860685 j

Mid Ball 1: Lowest speed with highest weight gets 58824500 j

Mid Ball 2: Highest Subsonic speed with lowest weight equals 146517123 j

High Ball 1: Highest Subsonic speed with highest weight equals 1470612500 j

High Ball 2: Lowest weight and supersonic speed is 709142877 j

High Ball 3: Lowest Supersonic speed with highest weight is 7117764500 j

High Ball 4: Going with the highest of both (Supersonic speed and weight) is 36765312500 j

I probably did all of them wrong but trying.

You cannot use KE unless the character is carrying something while running or is explicity using their speed in an attack.

Ask bambu for the giantess calculator, I know he used it for some other stuff.

1. 9-B at most 9-A since it's destruction over time

2. KE is mass times speed squared. Accurding to AP chart average human punch is 70 jouls. So how strong would a punch from a 50 foot tall person be?

50 feet is about 15 meters. Average human is 1.7 meters tall

15/1.7 = 8.82 - So she is 8.82 times taller (and therefore 8.82 times faster, since leanth and speed have linear relationship) than an average human. That also means that is is 8.82^3 times more massive via cube-square law.

Since she is 8.82 times faster and 8.82^3 times more massive her punch should be 8.82^5 times stronger.

So 70*8.82^5 = 3736293.34 Jouls (Wall level)

Or was there an exact statements that she can move at subsonic to supersonic speed? If not than she should be 9-B.

Btw as for ramming energy.

According to the speed chart average human speed is 6.35 m/s

Since she is 8.82 times faster her speed should be about 56 m/s

Average human weights 65 kg. Since she is 8.82^3 times more massive her mass should be 44598.38 kg

So KE = 0.5*44598.38*56^2 = 69930264.4186 J - 9-A.

Back