• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What the death battle should have been. Composite Zero vs Composite Metal Sonic.

No major hax for either party (Absolute zero (Not to be confused with the transformation), Time manipulation, etc...). Metal 3.0 is in base. Speed equalized.

Zero has far more combat experience than metal sonic, as well as resist all of his Hax. If you allow Hax, this would probably be a stomps in Zero favor

Zero still has a versatility advantage regardless, he has pretty much everything Metal has and then some. There's absolutely no reason to vote for Metal here. Zero has more experience, way more weapons (Which Metal likely can't copy, given they're presumably made of Bassnium like Zero, something nonexistent in the Sonic universe), they have similar copy abilities and stamina.

Zero's Basu Fans and Shield Boomerang allow for attack reflection and his Z-Saber can absorb energy, rendering any of Metal's ranged attacks moot.

He takes this pretty easily, hax or no hax, if I'm being honest.

The Smashor said:
No major hax for either party (Absolute zero (Not to be confused with the transformation), Time manipulation, etc...). Metal 3.0 is in base. Speed equalized.
(Seriously, they used the archie comics for Tails vs Luigi, but not this. Geniuses, every single one of them. They didn't use the comics for Knuckles vs DK either from what I can tell. It's like their picking and choosing what canons they feel like using, when characters are usually composite.)
Bashing Screwattack is against the rules

No it technically isn't, bashing other sites is because it causes bad blood is, to be on point. But yeah, you're right. He outta remove that

No. BAD. BAD VS DEBATER. QUALITY OF MEDIA MEANS NOTHING TO A VERSE'S POWER. NEVER SAY THAT! EVER. EVER. EVER.

And don't even get me started about the later three X games if it's a fight you want.

Sheesh, chill tf out bruh.

Also, Zero is more quality than Metal. He's a complex, developing character with a specific arc he goes through that, no matter how good or bad the game is, he more or less stays on his path as a character, becoming one of history's greatest heroes, even if he would never label himself such. Metal Sonic is a flat character with no real motivation that is, well, motivated. He just hates Sonic (occassionally Eggman) because he's programmed to, and nothing comes of it. Hell, Mega Man (Classic) does a better job examining that with the "Die Wily" scene

Dude, there's Sonic 06, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, Sonic and The Black Knight, Sonic Labrynth, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Lost World. I recommend you not start a fight here. Also X8 was pretty good tbh, not a masterpiece by any means but it was solid.

BruceTheBatman said:
Sheesh, chill tf out bruh.

Also, Zero is more quality than Metal. He's a complex, developing character with a specific arc he goes through that, no matter how good or bad the game is, he more or less stays on his path as a character, becoming one of history's greatest heroes, even if he would never label himself such. Metal Sonic is a flat character with no real motivation that is, well, motivated. He just hates Sonic (occassionally Eggman) because he's programmed to, and nothing comes of it. Hell, Mega Man (Classic) does a better job examining that with the "Die Wily" scene

Dude, there's Sonic 06, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, Sonic and The Black Knight, Sonic Labrynth, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Lost World. I recommend you not start a fight here. Also X8 was pretty good tbh, not a masterpiece by any means but it was solid.
I agree with you, X8 was a good game and received an unnecessary hate. It was better than many sonic games (well better than the ones you mentioned).

Imo, there is no megaman that is better than Sonic Adventure 1,

but even so I like MM Universe much more (only the X and Zero saga), because of the story and characters. Especially MMZ, for me it was the best.

The Smashor said:
No major hax for either party
The things I could do if I put that on a Reinhard thread.....

But seriously can you not.

Tell me, if a 2-C MFTL+ character fights a 2-C Hypersonic character and speed is equalized, then should the matchup not exist to you?

He's a monster either Era lol

Seriously though, what I meant by that is any major hax for either party is restricted.

This ultimately comes down to their secondary attributes, and at the end of the day, hax restricted or not, Zero is easily superior to Metal Sonic in terms of fighting skill, and Metal can't copy his weapons since they're made of materials not found in the Sonic Universe

This is composite zero, so it probably includes Archie Zero which is at least universe level right?

Composite Canon Zero.

I mean, he's several orders of magnitude above Classic Mega Man so probably.

This is just the 4-B versions of both though

I'll just jump on the Zero train FRA.

Honestly, as was said before, Zero outclasses Metal in almost every single way. Now, if he was allowed his Metal Overlord form, things might've been different.

Back