• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (New Era) vs Mega Man (Megamix/Gigamix)

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Base Mega Man are being used here, Speed Equalized and the fight takes place in on an Indestrucible Planet that resembles Earth. This is not a death match, it's just a normal fight.

Boruto's Dad : 1

Manga Boi :

Incon:

Last edited:
Im sorry, but I'm more of a Naruto fan than I am a Mega Man Fan, who is more of the favorite of the "New me" and it ain't got shit on the "old me"

AP seems even, both baseline Moon+

Unfortunately, this version of Naruto isn't smart enough to start with 8K Clones to absolutely jump mega man like the hood, so he'll start out with these HANDS. NORMALLY. At least that's what I got out of watching Boruto, relying more on Basic Taijutsu and limited Chakra Arms than Rasengan than clones for some reason (I like part 2 better Naruto woulda jumped this dude)

The beginning of the fight starts like this, assuming Rocks fighting style is like in his games, Naruto tries to bum rush Rock, who fires his Busters. Obviously Naruto is at a disadvantage, but he can use Clones to body block the shots and perform simple manuevers (rather than attacking). If things get bad, Earth Style: Mud Wall can block a charge shot quite okay. I have quite a bit of confidence that Naruto will be able to close the distance to where a Chakra Arm can comfortably reach Mega Man without stretching too far. Is there a preference in Weapon this Mega Man likes to use after his Buster or does he just try everything as per usual?

Yknow what screw it I'll take a guess, worse case scenario, it's Time Stop. Mega Man can throw hands with Naruto, and Naruto hasn't experienced a Time Stopper before, but thankfully his regen is more than enough for this, actually, his Regen is very very helpful for this. If Rock uses Time Stop to throw hands instead of run away, Naruto basically just jumps him with Chakra Arms and kinda just pummel the poor boy. If he uses it to run away, Naruto is a Ninja, he can sneak around buildings and use Clones to lure Rock into shooting the wrong guy, and then hit him with any type of Rasenshuriken he likes

I am also very sad that you guys just ignored the Blaster Master vs Manga Mega Man match I made so I'm not holding anything back now because vengeance and dark side has cookies

Last edited:
Wait lemme Naruto FRA this just due to dealing and just some crazy strategy that he can pull off, and well, like 8K Clones eventually

Yeah, Mega Man can't do shit, this is a stomp match

This is how Mega Man's electricity is, which he used once in Chapter 1, but Naruto can take lightning, which is stronger than electricity
7000 to 8000 degrees celsius of fire from Mega Man is something Naruto can survive as he can take the Amaterasu
His ice manipulation is something Naruto can break out of due to ice resistance Shinobi have
“I activated the Earth Chain Ice I cast on you,” Kahyo said, turning toward
Kakashi. “If you don’t want to be frozen, the only thing you can do is keep
molding your chakra and sending that heat around your body.”
“I see. So people who can’t manipulate their chakra end up frozen right
away, huh?”
“As long as you are using your chakra to suppress the Earth Chain Ice, you
won’t be able to use it for any other jutsu. In other words, Hatake Kakashi,”
she paused, “you are just a regular person now.”
“So it was you. The one who froze everyone other than Rahyo, it was
you.”
“I’m the only one who can use Earth Chain Ice.”

Mega Man cannot copy the abilities of someone several times stronger to the same extent, and his skill is nowhere near someone too unpredictable for the Sharingan

Back