• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What OP abilities/powers/Hax can you think of?

What OP abilities/powers can you think of? Not common or cliche like "control time". Maybe control time but on a specific aspect like enemies who get very close get slow down the closer they get. Abilities like "predator" from the slime or anything. What is an OP ability you can think of? it doesnt have to be OP unstoppable, at least cool and interesting like acccelerator powers orJojo powers or anything like Meliodas "full counter", Anything either made by yiurs or from a seriee you know. A little bit focused on combat, not stuff like space time manipulation and if it does like what would it do on a match

I want to see how creative yall are, please if you can, add how could it be defeated or what ability would you require to beat him, please dont say something that makes him completely broken like All fiction or stuff like that

Having the ability to view infinite future outcomes and choosing the one you desire the most. It requires saying a word in able to be activated(imagine something like Shazam) and basically it can be stopped by speed blitzing the said person with the ability before he/she finishes saying the certain word.

In my story, The Great Empress of Riona

Every mage in the verse can emit Magical Destruction Waves with any move they do,

Magical Destruction Waves can induce effects such as dizziness/feinting, and more powerful mages can induce death.

An MDW is just the excess energy given off when a spell is used.

Edit:

In-verse, anyone who can use magic to stregnthen/protect their body has resistance to it.

Stat reversal aura, is something I am suprised to have never seen.

It essentially makes people stronger than the user weaker than the user, people weaker than the user stronger than the user, people faster than the user slower than the user, people slower than the user faster than the user etc.

All in proportion to how much better/worse than the user they are in something. That means it gets more op the stronger the opponent is. Someone with infinite speed would freeze in place and someone with infinite strength would be destroyed by the movement of air molecules.

Another skill that is kinda op would be "Popular in the future", the ability to be saved by time travelers. So whenever you would have died under normal circumstances, people from the future come and prevent it postactively. Since they have future tech, knowledge of what happened and since the ability can stack (meaning if one fails more timetravelers come) it is pretty op.

Or what about the ability to do what you're told. I imagine that this could be the ability some familiar has in a fantasy story. The skill makes it so that the familiar obeys its masters orders.

The op part about it is that there is no restriction that it only does what its told, if its able to do that.

In other words it will somehow accomplish any order regardless of what it is.

Told to win a sword fight with a master swordsman? Gets ultra sword skills.

Told to lift a giant boulder? Super strength.

Told to accomplish a complicated goal? Does all the correct actions despite not knowing which ones to take.

I kinda like this one, as I could easily see it being a skill that only eventually grows op and it isn't completly without weakness or downside as it requires another person to perform.

Control over limits/restrictions.Someone is thousands of time more powerful than you just put restrictions in their power.This is the perfect hax counter

Setsuna tenma said:
Control over limits/restrictions.Someone is thousands of time more powerful than you just put restrictions in their power.This is the perfect hax counter
I think characters in Touhou have this.

DontTalkDT said:
Or what about the ability to do what you're told. I imagine that this could be the ability some familiar has in a fantasy story. The skill makes it so that the familiar obeys its masters orders.

The op part about it is that there is no restriction that it only does what its told, if its able to do that.

In other words it will somehow accomplish any order regardless of what it is.

Told to win a sword fight with a master swordsman? Gets ultra sword skills.

Told to lift a giant boulder? Super strength.

Told to accomplish a complicated goal? Does all the correct actions despite not knowing which ones to take.

I kinda like this one, as I could easily see it being a skill that only eventually grows op and it isn't completly without weakness or downside as it requires another person to perform.
There's an SCP (SCP-2599) that is kinda like that. She is forced to do whatever she's told, but can't fully carry out a given command. It's pretty short, you should give it a read.

The ability to remove licenses from someone. It's a metaphorical license, not a physical one. Take away someone's driver's license this way, they're completely incapable of driving. Take away a seeing license, they can't see. Remove a breathing license, they can't breathe.

Agnaa said:
There's an SCP (SCP-2599) that is kinda like that. She is forced to do whatever she's told, but can't fully carry out a given command. It's pretty short, you should give it a read.
I actually know her from reading Oversimplified SCP. I completly forgot about her, though.

Back