• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What makes Homura multiversal, or multi universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I've always been wondering about this, I know she took part of the powers of a Multi Universal / Multiversal entity (Godoka), but what I've been hearing mostly so far, is that she is only Universal+. Can someone tell me what exactly makes Devil Homura a Multi Universal / Multiversal entity?

This is my first post, so sorry if it's in the wrong board.

You know, it is stated on her profile that she posed a treat to Godoka, and IIRC she rewrite some of what she has done, so she scales.

Well, we've only seen her rewrite one universe IIRC, so what about the other universes?

No, she delete the witches from all the universes. We just don't know how many universes there is in Madokaverse.

SaikouTouhou said:
No, she delete the witches from all the universes. We just don't know how many universes there is in Madokaverse.
I mean't Homura, not Madoka.

How is she a threat to Godoka (Where did the profile get the "threat to even Goddess Madoka" from)? It seems like she only ripped Madoka from Godoka in one universe.

That I don't know, but she is still on part with Madoka, as it was the point of her wish IIRC. Homura having only affected Madoka in a single universe doesn't really matters.

So all I need to do to justify Homura being multiversal, is link people to her profile, and this page?

Don't necro old threads.

And Urobochi not using the definition "multiverse" is meaningless. Madoka specifically said "every universe".

As well as the fact that Tamura simply deals with alternate timelines and that I have no earthly idea were are you getting 1-A from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back