• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What made you join VS Battles? Or why did you join?

So I was in a Youtube debate( The horrors of those days without sources backing me up.) saying that Goku was a strong character in his own right despite all the Goku vs Superman crap(You know how that song and dance goes....) Then some guy started talking about 4-B SSG Goku(Remember that?) and 2-C Seiya. So I was like WTF is 2-C? Or 4-B? Safe to say I was confused and the guy eventually gave me the link in which I saw to my horror 5-A Sora from kingdom Hearts. In my mind I was like "How in the heck is Sora Large Planet level. How can this brat beat Naruto or Sasuke. There is no way." I was destined to downgrade them....safe to say that didn't work.( The guy is 4-B now...) Even after I posted a LOOOOONG comment to why I disagree with the stats in The Ol' Vs Battle Wiki comment section that no longer exists.(Go to this site on mobile phones to see that comment under Sora's page btw.) I also had a goal to see the day that Son Goku would defeat Pegasus Seiya in battle.(Although my bias has me believe Goku is still stronger...) And that Pokemon will prove to be FAAAAR stronger than one might think. I also got banned for upgrading Charizard to Low 2-C at the end of last year.....(Ever can attest to this. Ironically Darkrai and Cresselia just got upgraded due to that same feat...) How I became a staff member after that? Well, who knows? :)

Don't worry. I'm here to help prove that Pokemon is stronger than one might think :p.

Also, 2-B Arceus for the win.

Yup. And eventually thanks to Reppu and Darkaine. My love for Digimon came to fruition. Not to brag but. MY thread was the one who gave us the 2-A Royal Knights and Demon Lords. :) Also with Cal and the others Pokemon is growing. And with Anime and Gibby Bakugan is slowly getting some love.

I joined earlier this year because I was sick of all the other sites downplaying undertale by claiming that monster's are only sub human. I saw this sites page for papyrus and I decide to look around to see how the site worked. The rest is history.

I don't remember how exactly i found this site i think it might have been when i was searching for vs match ups on google, whatever the case i was just watching from the side lines for a couple months mostly following the discussons on dragon ball when comments and 4-B ssg goku and beerus were still a thing. Wasn't really interesting in joining the wiki but after a while i found myself constantly coming back to the wiki to see various discussions and that i could no longer just watch as i didn't agree with everything that was being said and wanted by own opinion heard.

One day, My friend and me wanted to scale Sonic Vs. Ness. I found here and da rest is history.

memes

How I get into vsbattleswiki ???

I was searching for some vs matches on google and here I am by accident because I didnt read the website link. At first, I was skeptical for some rating of the character but after reading the tier and seeing the discussion thread. It made more sense and beside I find this place very friendly than other website who downplay character for no reason.

How I have heard of vsbattleswiki ??

Well, it started by some people in comicvine and other site always say about how vsbattleswiki is bias and downplay character and icnluding dimension like how you guys rated Marvel verse as only 16 dimension while they have Beyonder who is infinite dimension (which by the way is what I also believe). Hate to admit it but that really tick me off for no apparent reason. So it prevent me from visiting this site to confirm it for myself until I stumble on it by accident.

Well, the Beyonder was retconned, so we cannot power-scale from him.

Back