• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level of regeneration would this be?

The feat in question has two quantifiers.

1: It's Existence Erasure (Plus a plethora of other abilities like Deconstruction) that can effect and destroy someone on a Physical/Spiritual and Mental level.

2 It can effect/destroy Conceptual beings (AE: 1) that're bound by Type 2 Concepts.

This being can Regenerate from this level of destruction.

What level of Regeneration would this be?

1. Mid Godly
2. High Godly
Thanks for responding.

Also regarding the 2nd one.

What if the EE/Deconstruction only effected the Soul/Physical existence of someone but can destroy (AE: Type 1) Conceptual Beings that're bound by Type 2 Concepts. Would that still be considered High-Godly?.

I mean, it sounds like they still had conceptual aspects to come back from, which would just make it Mid-Godly.

I mean, it sounds like they still had conceptual aspects to come back from, which would just make it Mid-Godly.
What is this in response to? my first post or my second one to ultimate?

If it was in response to my first post then the reason why this person was able to regenerate from this level of destruction was because of his reliance on a Object that's fused with a fragment from a being that transcends everything within the series, including its Concepts.

That fragment is what grants this object its power and capabilities of regeneration.

Last edited:
well the idea of high godly requires you to have been erased completely even on a conceptual and information/history level/plot and you come back from it without any reliance on anything or a specific object
if it does it would just be type 8 immo or AE 2

but the first one would be Mid-Godly

well the idea of high godly requires you to have been erased completely even on a conceptual and information/history level/plot and you come back from it without any reliance on anything or a specific object
if it does it would just be type 8 immo or AE 2

but the first one would be Mid-Godly
I believe you can have High-Godly through Type 8, of course given you have the feats for that Type 8 being able to regenerate yourself from High-Godly level's of damage.

I also believe you only need one of those as a prerequisite to gain High-Godly given characters like the Golden King who has High-Godly through being able to regenerate from his Grotesque Demonic Hand which doesn't erase beings across the plot, history etc.. but rather just erase "Metaphysical and Illusory" existences like Metacritters.

Which is basically the same feat as the one i proposed in the OP.

Alright but given that extra bit of evidence about it being able to erase Abstract Entities wouldn't that be just High-Godly?

pretty sure he regenerated after being destroyed by it and not regenerated because of it
I know?, that's what i said?

Type 8 already contradicts the notion of it being high-godly.
No it doesn't? how does it contradict it?

Here's the definition for High-Godly:

"High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist"

Nothing within that sentence implies that having Type 8 contradicts you having High-Godly. Hell there's not even any notes on the Regeneration Page that states having Type 8 disallows you from having High-Godly either.

oh wait yeah i was misreading

yeah you only need 1 prerequisite

also for Type 8 unless he somehow has another fundamental aspect of his existence outside information Type 2 or concepts it would grant it
but if Type 8 is from something below these fundamental aspects like a physical device then raises some questions.

for the most part information type 2 and concept type 2 can be interchangeable for most fiction
so you coming back from a type 2 concept despite having your type 2 information erased and everything else would only put it at mid godly unless special verse mechanics

also for Type 8 unless he somehow has another fundamental aspect of his existence outside information Type 2 or concepts it would grant it
but if Type 8 is from something below these fundamental aspects like a physical device then raises some questions.
It isn't, i already explain this in one of my previous post's.

"If it was in response to my first post then the reason why this person was able to regenerate from this level of destruction was because of his reliance on a Object that's fused with a fragment from a being that transcends everything within the series, including its Concepts"

"That fragment is what grants this object its power and capabilities of regeneration"

The object that this character is reliant on is powered by a fragment from a being that "Transcends" everything within the series which includes those Type 2 Concepts, so that wouldn't be problem for this character.

for the most part information type 2 and concept type 2 can be interchangeable for most fiction
so you coming back from a type 2 concept despite having your type 2 information erased and everything else would only put it at mid godly
Already addressed this point in this post.

Back