• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level of Regeneration is required...

Literally anything, we don't actually have a set rule for that, it's kinda completely arbitrary. I've seen different immortalities and even some abilities be used in place of regen before.
I guess just depends if they're actually difficult to kill by most means for the most part as we don't actually have any concrete rules on that 🤷‍♂️

Yeah honestly I feel like it is cosmetic as hell, so I assume it is there if you feel like adding it.

IMO low-mid should be the minimum since you regen limbs and organs, which tend to be the go to for killing blows if the opponents are evenly matched

HIgh-Low is the requirement for fatal woulds to be something they can regenerate from; though the difference is that High-Low is just recovering from simple stabs or shots through the heart where as Low-Mid can regenerate if their heart gets like almost completely destroyed. Though Low-Mid can still die from head decapitation or destroying the brain. Which may or may not be too hard to do. I'd guarantee everyone with Mid or above should qualify, neutral about giving it to Low-Mid though.

I agree with DDM, Mid should be the bare minimum to qualify, though Mid-High is absolutely a surefire way to avoid getting killed by conventional means, assuming making explosions powerful enough to atomize you are considered "conventional".

Yeah I agree on that, mid is definitely difficult to kill with equal stats, low mid can be bypassed with headshots

Back