• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level of Regen is Dante at without PoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low Godly normally scaling from other demons who can restore themselves from their soul or from their devil arm (which is their soul taking a physical form).

Mid-Godly overtime scaling from Vergil coming back after getting yeeted by Dante in DMC 1.

Mid Godly can be argued to be High Godly since Vergil was Nelo and came back as Vergil despite having his very own concept changed into Nelo Angelo

Just curious what states the soul was also destroyed?
I just want the scan in case I need evidence down the road.

Nothing says that, we assume so because he is stated to have died/been killed several times and Dante not seeing/sensing his soul after the deed is done and because everyone and their mom messes with souls

Sorry
Alright. It’s fine. I have more questions about dmc stuff now that PoC is yeeted for the time being. But I don’t wanna flood the thread with that stuff.

Alright, a bit more of a complex one. Which hax for Dante (And demons generally I guess) where completely removed?

and of a side note: surprised Dante fighting Urizen from what's implied to be several hours at least isn't mentioned on his profile for his stamina. (Since he arrives to fight Urizen may 15th at 4 pm. And Nero arrives over a day later may 16th at 8 pm)

Alright, a bit more of a complex one. Which hax for Dante (And demons generally I guess) where completely removed?
Higher Dimensional Existence (9D) and Abstract Existence Type 1.
All soul based attacks used to also consist of Concept Type 1, Info Type 2, Mind and memory hax. Now it's all just soul hax.

These ones are common to almost all demons, now there are some specific hax for demons that we lost, which includes Type 8 Immortality and Existence Erasure.

and of a side note: surprised Dante fighting Urizen from what's implied to be several hours at least isn't mentioned on his profile for his stamina. (Since he arrives to fight Urizen may 15th at 4 pm. And Nero arrives over a day later may 16th at 8 pm)
Well we have already indexed Dante and Vergil fighting for 39 Days in the Demon World.

Nothing says that, we assume so because he is stated to have died/been killed several times and Dante not seeing/sensing his soul after the deed is done and because everyone and their mom messes with souls
👁️ 👁️

Ngl I'm a little curious on why demon mid-godly is a thing when the justification explicitly states they need to use their consciousness/soul to rebuild their body.

Brings back good memories of people saying that the final fight between Dante and Urizen couldn't be a stamina feat because "it's stated to have only gone on for a few minutes 🤓"
Why do we assume that? And unless I'm misreading your post, it's never been stated in other media that Nelo Angelo was killed whatsoever. Why wouldn't it also be safe to assume that Mundus, whose soul hax far surpasses demons who can rip out souls from living people and who put Vergil's soul into Nelo Angelo, just yoinked out his soul after the armor was destroyed? He even states that Nelo Angelo was defeated, not destroyed or killed or anything of the sort. We're only shown the before and aftermath of Nelo Angelo's defeat, his 'death' is conveniently not shown because it just cuts to Dante shielding himself from the weird demonic energies spilling out of Vergil.

👁️ 👁️

Ngl I'm a little curious on why demon mid-godly is a thing when the justification explicitly states they need to use their consciousness/soul to rebuild their body.
That's for Low Tier demons and Devil Arms who have Low Godly. Mid Godly is for Nelo Angelo and Mundus etc.

it's never been stated in other media that Nelo Angelo was killed whatsoever.
DMC 5 Epilogue, Nico outright states it, that Dante was responsible for killing Nero's father Vergil, iirc.
There should be other hints too in other media, but this was the first one that came to my mind.

She doesn't state it, she says that she heard that Dante killed Vergil at one point.
"Saving the man who killed your own father. Heard Dante killed Vergil once."
From vol2: He
had killed Nelo Angelo in combat back in the human
dimension. But that was a different world with different rules.

Page 111

2:40

There he faced a gauntlet of Mundus minions, all whom fell to the devil Hunter's inordinate strength on such is nelo Angelo

And the video of his death

Why do we assume that? And unless I'm misreading your post, it's never been stated in other media that Nelo Angelo was killed whatsoever. Why wouldn't it also be safe to assume that Mundus, whose soul hax far surpasses demons who can rip out souls from living people and who put Vergil's soul into Nelo Angelo, just yoinked out his soul after the armor was destroyed?
That's a big assumption considering he would rather do the same he did here
Than save his ass

There are probably more sources im forgetting rn so I'll check later

Mid-godly seems weird seeing as how every on screen feat of their regen is some stab wounds and a bullet to the head. Granted these were all casual.

another thing, DMC is low 1-c can someone explain it a bit better to me? I've read the explination blog on the part without PoC like 10 times and I still can't quite wrap my head around their argument.

another thing, DMC is low 1-c can someone explain it a bit better to me? I've read the explination blog on the part without PoC like 10 times and I still can't quite wrap my head around their argument.
Because the Underworld is infinitely larger than Human Realm which is universal sized space-time construct, as the Human World is stated to be just a ray of light in an infinite darkness that is the Demon Realm. Or you can say that Human World is infinitesimal part of Demon Realm, which make Demon Realm 5D construct, or Low 1-C

Because the Underworld is infinitely larger than Human Realm which is universal sized space-time construct, as the Human World is stated to be just a ray of light in an infinite darkness that is the Demon Realm. Or you can say that Human World is infinitesimal part of Demon Realm, which make Demon Realm 5D construct, or Low 1-C

That seems kind of flowey though. Ray of light and infinite darkness seems shaky for such an important tier.

That seems kind of flowey though. Ray of light and infinite darkness seems shaky for such an important tier.
Again, nothing against the notion that fiction verse using metamorphorical for size comparison, many fiction out there also use metamorphorical, flowery, poetic language to describe something, just because it sound flowery doesn't mean you can discard its meaning entirely, context is matter, since throughout the entire series the verse established Human World is pretty insignificant compare to the Demon Realm, and the Demon Realm itself can casually contain multiple space-times further supporting the suppose flowery statement

Those statements would be better.
From the G1 blogs doc on the subject.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16hCwNiJIAv7GVU7xjmwwKGNMVb5nG7W3Zlcm8NNPkhs/edit A few of these are from PoC so you can ignore those.
plus https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/D...l_517BcQcBQz8AZ75sfGUG5Tv0f6k9irAycXEwdPnh59M.

though the idea of the demon world being infinitely bigger then the human would could maybe be countered by the fact they wher one world spererated into two? "The world was born from darkness. Unending darkness. A crucible of chaos. But even to that primordial existence there came a ray of light. The universe was eventually split in two. The darkness became the realm of demons... and the light became the domain of mortals."

The most concincing one is the Surgasso. You could say that the endless sea is a figure of speech but I wouldn't mind taking it into account with the endless darkness part. But the human world would also be infinite due to being a part of it?

Has anyone ever proven that "infinitely larger" in this context actually refers to R > F? Because there's no reason to assume that over the Demon World just... having infinitely more space.

Has anyone ever proven that "infinitely larger" in this context actually refers to R > F? Because there's no reason to assume that over the Demon World just... having infinitely more space.
I believe because the mirrored world is the DW entrance yet the mirrored world is it’s own universe similer to our own. And yet the demon world is still bigger then it? At least that’s what I get

Also yeah that's totally weird. Low 1-c still seems huge. Could anyone link the relevant thread?

Why suddenly R > F????
Sorry, meant qualitative superiority.
I believe because the mirrored world is the DW entrance yet the mirrored world is it’s own universe similer to our own. And yet the demon world is still bigger then it? At least that’s what I get
Right, but that doesn't mean much of anything. The DW being infinitely larger in the sense of "there's a lot of space" is far more reasonable than "it's a higher dimension because it's infinitely larger than something finite".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back