• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level of Regen is Dante at without PoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever proven that "infinitely larger" in this context actually refers to R > F? Because there's no reason to assume that over the Demon World just... having infinitely more space.

We can do that again if you like, we don't have any problem beating you to the ground again.

I’d wait for tony to explain at the very least. they are more involved in DMC then me.
It's a combination of things, endless darkness and ray of light, demon world containing a perfect copy of the human world as a doorstep, demons calling the human world insignificant, a pocket universe being beyond human understanding and infinitely expanding is just a mere battleground inside the demon world, demon world containing several dimensions.

We can do that again if you like, we don't have any problem beating you to the ground again.

It's a combination of things, endless darkness and ray of light, demon world containing a perfect copy of the human world as a doorstep, demons calling the human world insignificant, a pocket universe being beyond human understanding and infinitely expanding is just a mere battleground inside the demon world, demon world containing several dimensions.
Remind me, did you ever explain why being infinitely bigger than a finite space (and no, being "infinitely expanding" doesn't mean it's infinite) is low 1-C and not, yknow, just high 3-A amounts of space?

Aahh I found the problem
Remind me, did you ever explain why being infinitely bigger than a finite space (and no, being "infinitely expanding" doesn't mean it's infinite) is low 1-C and not, yknow, just high 3-A amounts of space?
Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

There is your answer.

Aahh I found the problem

Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

There is your answer.
Okay so

I assume the human world is spatially finite because I haven't seen any indication to the contrary.

The Demon World treats the human world as finite in comparison to itself, because it is spatially infinite.

Do you understand my issue here or are you going to keep making a fool of yourself?

Tony, Fujiwara, chill with the back-and-forth.

If y'all don't like the ratings, make a CRT, because this is going way off-topic beyond what the OP originally asked for.

You are the one making fool of yourself.

Who said Human World is 3A?
Nobody. At no point is it confirmed that the Demon World treats the actual space-time of the HW as finite, and not just the space. If there's evidence of that, then sure, post it and be done with it. But if not, there's no reason to assume that.

If y'all don't like the ratings, make a CRT, because this is going way off-topic beyond what the OP originally asked for.
Sure, why not.

Nobody. At no point is it confirmed that the Demon World treats the actual space-time of the HW as finite, and not just the space. If there's evidence of that, then sure, post it and be done with it. But if not, there's no reason to assume that.
Basic common sense and English comprehension. Simple logical reasoning?

Your reasoning is akin to saying something wierd. Let me give you an example.

We know an elephant is bigger than a man.
What you are doing is just exclusively using the comparison for a single body part and leaving everything aside.
It's like saying the property of being giant only applied to stomach of elephant compared to stomach of himan and not a simple Elephant vs Human.

And trust me this is downplayed example. Because 3A is just infinitismal slice of low2C.

You decided of your own accord that comparison is being solely made between spaces of the realms and not the realms in their simplest complete composition.

Time isn't something external to realms.

Basic common sense and English comprehension. Simple logical reasoning?

Your reasoning is akin to saying something wierd. Let me give you an example.

We know an elephant is bigger than a man.
What you are doing is just exclusively using the comparison for a single body part and leaving everything aside.
It's like saying the property of being giant only applied to stomach of elephant compared to stomach of himan and not a simple Elephant vs Human.

And trust me this is downplayed example. Because 3A is just infinitismal slice of low2C.

You decided of your own accord that comparison is being solely made between spaces of the realms and not the realms in their simplest complete composition.

Time isn't something external to realms.
The elephant analogy doesn't work because neither the elephant nor the human are space-times with a temporal dimension separate from their spatial dimensions; We do not assume by default that a statement that amounts to "bigger than" also includes the flow of time. That's just insane, and any verse with any size comparison between realms could go "well, it has to be including the flow of time, and since that's infinite, it has to be 1 degree of infinity higher". Like I could just take 3 statements from all of 2hu and get the entire damn verse to 6D with that logic, it's just abysmal wank at that point.

Let me ask you this. Our universe is probably finite. There are also valid theories that it is infinite. So, if I say the latter universe is infinitely bigger than the former, does that mean the latter is low 1-C?

The elephant analogy doesn't work because neither the elephant nor the human are space-times with a temporal dimension separate from their spatial dimensions
It works because it uses basic logic given by set theory.
A low2C Universe is a set of all it's spatio-temporal components. Time is set of all spaces from start till end of time. Infinitismal slices of Uncountable Infinity set.
An Elephant can described as a set of it's organs, same for human. If you want something more closer to space-time comparison. The let's go with Body-Cell(set-element).

What you did was apply the comparison exclusively to a single cell of both entities out of trillions of cells both posses.
Your demand is literally,
""Prove to me the comparison included entire body, not a single cell""
""Prove to me the comparison included entire time, not a single space."
""Prove to me the comparison included entire set, not a single element"

literally same in every case.

I have seen this debate of space vs time, low2C vs High3A for 3 years on this site Fuji almost everyday.
You are not moving mountains here or parting seas.
Waste of time for you and entertainment for me.

Enough with the ego contests, both of you. Do something about it by making a CRT instead of derailing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back