• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kinda Music Does Everyone Listen To?

My personal favorites are Metallica, Megadeth(as you can see by my pic), Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Ghost, Limp Bizkit, Powerman 5000, Ozzy Osbourne, Dio(the singer not the JoJo character), Nonpoint, uh...Guns & Roses....

Anything, really. As long as a particular song or band tickles my fancy, I can listen to almost any genre.

Though recently I've been listening to a lot of symphonic rock and horror punk.

You are right on that. I'm usually stuck listening to them while i'm on this wiki at night.

Mostly power and folk metal ,but i will listen to anything as long as it has a decent melody or a good beat.

i think my favorite guitarist though is the Gary Moore, his music always resonaits with my emotional state, and its amazing the sheer emotion he can convey through his guitar...

Speaking of Ritchie Blackmore and Rainbow, his guitar skills are amazing. I'm picking a song from when Joe Lynn Turner fronted Rainbow since it's easier to listen to. Blackmore is a wizard on the guitar.

Here you go.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
And i agree. I can't stand modern rap or country(don't like modern pop either)

Whaa?? Some modern rap is pretty damn good

Hotline Bling. Catchy and its a funny ass meme too

Hip Hop Is Dead. . Loving that in a gadda di vidda sample and the rapping is pretty ferocious

King Kunta. Love this one.

Some country is pretty good as well

Ghost Riders In the Sky. Johnny Cash ressurects the inner country bumpkin within me.

Aint got to many examples but I listen to pretty much anything. Hell I even listened to Bollywood!

Urvashi.. Will I Am sampled this in his Birthday song.

Primarily fantasy music, classic rock, metal, or a combinaton thereof. However, if I like a band or a song, I'll give it a listen regardless of genre. Some notable bands include: Dragonforce, Rhapsody of Fire, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Blues Travelers, Coheed and Cambria, Unleash the Archers, Blind Guardian... and a lot more. Can't think of them all right this second.

Back