• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is this acausality?

Well, a characters exist before and after all existences as one entity (in every part of time he is the same), he also exist outside time

Basically, he is the beginning and the End of existence

What is it?

Thank guys, but another Question

A characters which exist "outside of the rules of time" is which type?

The Causality said:
Thank guys, but another Question

A characters which exist "outside of the rules of time" is which type?
That would still be Type 4 because Type 1, 2 and 3 are dependent on time and Type 5 would be too OP.

Andytrenom said:
I doubt that explanation is enough for type 5.
No doubt that you're knowledgeable in abilities. My reason for choosing Type 5 was that I've thought about the strong bind between time and causality, and the alternative causality can be made within the rules of time, but I can't explain how would alternate causality look.

Changing my answer to Type 4.

Edit: Ughhh, why I need zillion posts to build my answer?

@Skalt It's okay really, I require time to solidify my position on something as well.

To my knowledge, anyone who exists naturally outside of, or transcends time can get Type 4.

Back