• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the reason for dragon ball heroes and xenoverse being connected?

Earlier i was linked to this post saying that heroes and xenoverse are not the same continuity. Is there some other reason that they are connected apart from the reasons that were debunked?

These are the screenshots given (Click to see properly):
Dbhcanonstuff2
Dbhcanonstuff

Basically that post linked basically "debunks" dragon ball heroes and xenoverse being in the same continuity and brings up two scans within the post. Do those scans actually change anything? And are there other reasons for it being a part of the same continuity apart from what was mentioned in the post?

I am afraid that it is not my area. You can use the Dragon Ball verse page to find staff members to ask to comment here.

I will if i can. I literally have two hours tomorrow before i disappear for a week and a half. In im fallin asleep now :/

No one in the entire wiki, nor Ainsley himself for that matter, ever said Heroes and Xenoverse are part of the same continuity, there is no point in this thread.

Al feats and stuff are not scaled via the other game

This can be closed tbh

Ive got an hour left... Seemed like the post is debunking heroes continuing from xenoverse to me... So what is the main reason for heroes continuing from xenoverse?

Read this post said:
Ive got an hour left... Seemed like the post is debunking heroes continuing from xenoverse to me... So what is the main reason for heroes continuing from xenoverse?
Besides the fact that Heroes directly mentions the events that happens in Xenoverse?

f thaAkreious said:
Read this post said:
Besides the fact that Heroes directly mentions the events that happens in Xenoverse?
That just means that similar events happened in both, not necessarily that one is continuing from the other. If both shared the same continuity, how for example can the Masked Saiyan have the big "twist" reveal during the Dark Demon Realm Saga if he had already appeared and broken free in Xenoverse 2?

Bump.

According to World Mission spoilers they are suppose to include characters from Xenoverse (like the Future Warrior as some sort of Legendary Warrior) ... So this may help.

Heros preceeds Xenoverse.

Meaning the Tech used in Hero's first existed in Xenoverse as Heros colloseum which was then turned into a card game.

Back