• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most powerful weapon you can think of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be any unconventional or conventional weapons. It must be both ranged and melee weapon. If it is not consider a weapon, then don't said it. Well it also must be in-verse as well.

A great example of a in-verse weapon will be this:
Magnetic Accelerator Cannon
"The big stick"or Super MACs from Halo.

Mmm... at a risk of being controversial, The Spear of Longinus from Christianity has to be up there. In the Christian Faith, the Spear was the weapon that was used to finally kill Christ. Since then, it was sought after for having huge amounts of supernatural powers including invincibility to the wielder and power over the Trinity.

The Soul Reaver, without counting all the different powers, is able to kill immortal being by stealing the soul

Antoniofer said:
The Soul Reaver, without counting all the different powers, is able to kill immortal being by stealing the soul
and IIRC it works on entities that are resistent or outright immune to Soul Hax, too.

^Considering that was able to defeat the Elder God, pretty much. 1000 times stronger than any vampire, grants Regenerationn to it user, allow the user move at SoL, its so far my favorite weapon in videogames, is able to kill any 3-D character with soul in this wikia

I need explanation as to why you think it is the most powerful weapon.

Aside from generic hax for its tier, it can even seal beyond dimensional beings.

I need explanation as to why you think it is the most powerful weapon.

Aside from generic hax for its tier, it can even seal beyond dimensional beings.

Huh I see.

ZeoParadox said:
Although whether or not that's PIS or CIS (on Azathoth's part) we'll never know.

Ignoring obvious stuff like the UUM or higher dimensional stuff, Voltro from the Voltron: Legendary Defender series is pretty powerful weapon in his own regard. He's caused explosions that dwarfed mountains, tore apart planet-sized spaceships, strikes fear into Emperor Zarko whose destroyed planets before and his consistently stated to be the strongest being in the entire Universes...and this Universe contains living planets.

However, what really makes it for me is the fact that he's the fusion of 5 different robots. The Red, Blue, Black, Green and Yellow Lions respectively. Each of these lions on their own have been able to travel across entire solar systems in short timespans, dodge light-speed lasers, destroy bits of space stations that are so large that planet-sized ships are minuscule in comparison and fodderize planet-busting ships. It also has lots of weapons, so he has some pretty solid variety too.

What scares me is that I think Vivi said the original Voltron may even be stronger..

Although I know there are many weapons that vastly outclass it, like the Shining Trapezohedron, my personal favorite weapon is Cybros from Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void. It is a weapon/space station that can burn planets in one shot. Not very impressive, all things considered, but it is still cool and notable to me.

That is a interesting weapon.

But there are few things that can cut it, those of heavenly metal can break it it struck hard enough. But the best part is that it can regenerate and the pieces that were broken, can still have their size altered.

Tailsman67 said:
Ruyi Jingu Bang from God of Highschool, can alter it's size without changing it's weight or mass. Basically indestructible
which came from Journey to the West, though.

and if you want to, anything the new asshole come up with would be better though.

The infinity Gaunlet would be good, for starter.

Assaltwaffle said:
Although I know there are many weapons that vastly outclass it, like the Shining Trapezohedron, my personal favorite weapon is Cybros from Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void. It is a weapon/space station that can burn planets in one shot. Not very impressive, all things considered, but it is still cool and notable to me.
Cybros is a really good weapon, nice addition.

Speaking of weapons, what about "things" that could be considered weapons, like weaponized viruses etc?

Cybros is a really good weapon, nice addition.

Speaking of weapons, what about "things" that could be considered weapons, like weaponized viruses etc?

I will allowed things that are weaponized to a extent. If it is a weapon that doesn't have any practical application in combat, it will not be considered a weapon.

Darkanine said:
Ignoring obvious stuff like the UUM or higher dimensional stuff, Voltro from the Voltron: Legendary Defender series is pretty powerful weapon in his own regard. He's caused explosions that dwarfed mountains, tore apart planet-sized spaceships, strikes fear into Emperor Zarko whose destroyed planets before and his consistently stated to be the strongest being in the entire Universes...and this Universe contains living planets.

However, what really makes it for me is the fact that he's the fusion of 5 different robots. The Red, Blue, Black, Green and Yellow Lions respectively. Each of these lions on their own have been able to travel across entire solar systems in short timespans, dodge light-speed lasers, destroy bits of space stations that are so large that planet-sized ships are minuscule in comparison and fodderize planet-busting ships. It also has lots of weapons, so he has some pretty solid variety too.

What scares me is that I think Vivi said the original Voltron may even be stronger..
I see and I never heard of Voltron before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back