• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

In recent memory, the Bleach Downgrade from Low 2-C to High 6-A. I believe it broke the record for most posts in whatever period of time you want cus that thing had like 11 pages in a day. Led to the deletion of the internal forum due to the massive revenge-spam, and it was so bad staff had to turn it into a staff-only, and that deliberation took multiple pages due to clutter.

In recent memory, the Bleach Downgrade from Low 2-C to High 6-A. I believe it broke the record for most posts in whatever period of time you want cus that thing had like 11 pages in a day. Led to the deletion of the internal forum due to the massive revenge-spam, and it was so bad staff had to turn it into a staff-only, and that deliberation took multiple pages due to clutter.
the thing was staff only from the start which also inflamed stuff tbh

Wait why?

Also was Demonbane controversial? I remember Demonbane being a laughing stock afterwards

I remember the High 1-C TTGL upgrades being controversial, as well as the downgrade thread to Low 2-C which was rejected

Why was the GOW upgrade controversial? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of people place Kratos in the universal range, so I'm surprised people took issue with that

Kratos has been Universal/Low Multiversal for as long as I can remember, why don’t people try downgrading him if they find his Tiers dumb?
I am not a expert on GoW, but as far I know (after reading people on discord debating), doesnt Kratos scale to someone who can hurt a tree that has timelines? I guess he is fine on his current tier

I am not a expert on GoW, but as far I know (after reading people on discord debating), doesnt Kratos scale to someone who can hurt a tree that has timelines? I guess he is fine on his current tier
Other than being the same as he was back in his home turf, he fought Baldur multiple times in the game. Said God who punched and KO’d the World Serpent near the end.

Said Serpent is said to have fought Thor at Ragnarok in a clash that even splintered the World Tree. At least the Tier 2 one, that is.

Last edited:
Yeah, he scales the GoW version of Thor, who could damage the Yggdrasil.

If anything from what I see everyone tries to wank Kratos. I remember back in 2019 there was a heavy High 1-A Kratos meta. Hell, even to this day, people try to scale him to 2-A. Guess I haven’t been around long enough if there are people downplaying him.

If anything from what I see everyone tries to wank Kratos. I remember back in 2019 there was a heavy High 1-A Kratos meta. Hell, even to this day, people try to scale him to 2-A. Guess I haven’t been around long enough if there are people downplaying him.
I could see a 2-A Kratos. Not saying I agree with it, but I could see that. However, High 1-A is a massive stretch.

I could see a 2-A Kratos. Not saying I agree with it, but I could see that. However, High 1-A is a massive stretch.
Ik you aren’t agreeing with it, I’m just saying he doesn’t scale to it. Not right now anyways (and I doubt he ever will).
And High 1-A isn’t a stretch: it’s flat out cap.

I’ve seen so much Kratos 1-A stuff I’d personally add home to the most wanked characters list lol

He's also really downplayed, people downplay him to 9-C and purposely ignore all his Uni feats, and they downplay him because Seth said that he was 2-B

Back