• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Happening?

I've a feeling that somebody who despises the site will, for whatever reason, make a few mins long video that consists of nothing but all the horrid drama that has happened this month.

You know, as someone who took a hiatus from discord, seeing peoples joined the vsbw discord really made so isolated and lonely as heck

Join on that discord man we’d be happy to talk there.
I really wanted to, but the reason why i took a hiatus was:

1. My Laptop was not so good anymore (discovered this in late 2018), i can still use it but not for internet activities

2. My phone capacities are almost full, can't install too much apps until i get a new one

very low effort
ff722a4baec9aec0a7b4788fd4a76671.png

I agree with Bambu regarding VS Central's community, though we should avoid talking too ill about it. And Moritzva is pretty cool, it's just certain others in there have grown infamous because of it.

The reason I'm in this wiki is because there are barely any other place discuss about GBF as active as this (beside the muh waifu and the Gran vs Djeeta bullshit), quite literally. If I choose to involve with other few verse I'm invested in, I have some confident that I will ended up having a bad blood with a few guys there, mod or not kek

Back