• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Deadpool's reaction time/ combat speed?

I am thinking of a fight between Conker and Deadpool, and so far Conker wins in 4th wall breaking due to his context sensitivity which basically gives him exactly what he needs for a current situation no matter what. Which would include Deadpool's own sword for nullifying healing factors that Deadpool used against Wolverine. This is a perfectly credible way of doing it sine conker I filled to the brim with blatant movie references and whatnot so there's no reason why he couldn't use something of Deadpool's. and Conker can casually dodge bullets, so is Deadpool also at that speed? I know he can teleport and all, but he'd have to be able to react fast enough so he can teleport.

I think Wade's generally accepted at being able to move and react at subsonic+ speeds, though I think there are a few rare instances in which he has hypersonic+ feats or something or that ilk.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I think Wade's generally accepted at being able to move and react at subsonic+ speeds, though I think there are a few rare instances in which he has hypersonic+ feats or something or that ilk.
Hmmm well Conker was being shot at with rifles which generally fire bullets at over 2,000 miles per hour making them mach 3. Would that be considered Hypersonic or SuperSonic+? He did react to them casually though so his reaction speed could be much higher than mach 3.

CrossverseCrisis said:
That's a Supersonic+ feat then, Leo. Hypersonic starts at Mach 5...
Hmm guess I should've checked the speed page before posting that. XD Well unless we can actually find those rare instances of Deadpool moving at Hypersonic speeds and prove them to be Hypersonic, I think Conker would totally win this matchup due the speed advantage right now since Deadpool is only confirmed Subsonic+ here, and Conker's much better 4th wall breaking and toon force capabilities that would allow him to bypass Deadpool's Regenerationn.

I will probably have to start a thread regarding how we should rate Marvel character speeds soon. They don't really make particular sense, due to all of the contradictions.

Antvasima said:
I will probably have to start a thread regarding how we should rate Marvel character speeds soon. They don't really make particular sense, due to all of the contradictions.
So much win.

Different writers use very different levels for the Marvel characters, and do not remotely keep track of what standards that the others used. Hence, we cannot scale between them.

Antvasima said:
Different writers use very different levels for the Marvel characters, and do not remotely keep track of what standards that the others used. Hence, we cannot scale between them.
Kinda like how there are different versions of Superman? Marvel just doesn't label their versions often like DC does right?

LeopoldTheBrave said:
Antvasima said:
Kinda like how there are different versions of Superman? Marvel just doesn't label their versions often like DC does right?
It's more like different writers. Superman has a lot of writers from the same versions, and a ton of stories of alternative universes.

Marvel has the 616 universe, the ultimate one, that one where everybody turned into zombies, the one that everybody is an animal, etc.

Jucaslucas said:
Marvel has the 616 universe, the ultimate one, that one where everybody turned into zombies, the one that everybody is an animal, etc.
The one where Deadpool kills everyone :v

What I mean is that characters like Thor and the Hulk have literally gone from wall level to multi-galaxy, or even high universe level, depending on the story. Different Marvel and DC writers generally do not care at all about keeping their comparative power levels straight.

Back