• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Lucy (Elfen Lied) was in your verse?

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This EoS Lucy being used. She gets resurrected in your verse by some unknown means (COUGH wasn't me COUGH.) and is aware of exactly how she died so she knows the extreme she can push herself to without dying.

R1: Speed Equalized and spawned in a Random Position near the beginning of the series (where the story starts, not chronologically).

R2: Speed Equalized, Prior Knowledge and Spawns relatively near (farthest is 10 Miles Away) the Main Protagonist(s) in case she wants to seek them out.

Guess I'll start us off then....

In both Rounds, she absolutely Trashes FNAF aside from the Ghosts.

Halo
R1: She ******* obliterates literally everybody except for The Flood and even they have Trouble with her. When (not if) ONI catches on to her she's gonna murder them if they try anything stupid against her.

R2: Noble Team gets the Easiest W of their Lives since she can literally rip The Covenant Super Carrier to Shreads. I honestly don't think The Covenant can handle her being on Reach, so.... guess Reach survives or at least lasts a fuckton longer than it originally did. Master Chief gets easy Wins in his stuff too now because he probably has Noble Six with him alongside Lucy thanks to her maybe saving them from the Covenant Cruiser. She just obliterates the Didact with no Difficulty.

Back