• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Gohan kept up with his training? vs Frieza

Golden Frieza (ROF Saga) vs Ultimate Goha (TOP Saga)

Both are at 3-A

Battle takes place in the Frieza vs Goku area. First encounter

Both in character and serious. Rest are SBA

Who wins?

Evil Tyrant:

Son of Prodigy:

GoldenFrieza Legends
DBFZ Adult Gohan Portrait

Not only that but Frieza's stamina will gradually decrease over time due to the power of the Golden Form. Change it to TOP Frieza, and it will be much more fair.

Ultimate Gohan in TOP scales to SSB Goku before the tournament, who is about equal to Golden Frieza in TOP

ROF Frieza scales a bit above SSB Goku in ROF, who is hundreds of times weaker than his TOP self iirc

k quick establishing here:

• SS = 50x Base
  • SS2 = at least 100x Base
  • SS3 = at least 200x Base
  • SSG = at least 500x Base (Base Broly went from comparable to SS Vegeta to SSG-level via Wrath State, which is 10x Base)
  • SSB = at least 25,000x Base (50 x SSG)
Goku was 2x DB Universal in Base after absorbing SSG. He trained for one year with Whis, so we'll assume he grew 2x stronger.

• RoF SSB Goku = 100,000x DB Universal
Goku claimed Frieza could kill him instantly at anytime of their fight, so I am placing RoF Golden Frieza at 200,000x DB Universal.

Goku trained for three years with Vegeta, we'll assume he grew 2x stronger which places U6 Goku at 200,000x DB Universal in SSB.

Base Black is accepted as using SSG without transforming, so his Rose is about 50x his Base. Vegeta went from being trashed by Base Black to trashing SSR Black, meaning Vegeta grew 50x stronger.

Post-Black SSB Vegeta = 10,000,000x DB Universal

Golden Frieza and Goku Blue are tied as the strongest members of Team U7, which means ToP Frieza and Goku are both at least 10,000,000x DB Universal.

Dyspo seems to be SSG-level, considering SSG Goku pressured him and ToP Gohan and Dyspo seemed to be overall around the same level in terms of physicals, Frieza limiting Dyspo's movements put him on a similar level.

10,000,000 / 50 = 200,000

I am disregarding the part on Gohan's profile that claims Gohan 'forced' Goku into going SSBKK, because Gohan literally demanded Goku went full power to push his limits.

Overall scaling chain:

ToP Goku = ToP Frieza > Post-Black Vegeta >> U6 Goku = RoF Frieza = Dyspo >> RoF Goku

It's hard to scale ToP Gohan due to him clashing with SSB Goku but also contending with Dyspo, who is SSG-level, so I'll just say he is probably below SSB Goku but above SSG Goku.

Overall, this is a stomp in Gohan's favour. He should be at least equal to RoF Frieza, and Frieza has his awful energy drain. The only possible wincon is for Frieza to nuke Earth, which is possible due to Gohan's pacifistic nature.

ToP Frieza would probably beat, if not stomp, ToP Gohan and the only wincon for RoF Frieza is to nuke the planet. I don't think there are any good keys to use for matching these two.

Oh wait this is RoF, not ToP.

I don't think he can oneshot (Goku hasn't gotten that much stronger I don't think, though it's been a while), but he should win low diff since Frieza tires out fast.

Goku got much stronger in the Black Saga, from he and Vegeta losing to Base black with SSB, to SSB winning against Rose Black

BruceTheBatman said:
RoF Frieza isn't >> RoF Goku

Anyway Frieza wins Mid-low Diff. I don't think there's gonna be stomping tho
Yes, he is. Goku and Frieza both acknowledge that Golden can one-shot Blue.

GF was also dominating throughout most of the match until GF was drained of his stamina. Thats when Blue Goku started taking the Drivers seat.

Goku did managed to hurt him though, so the difference isn't too big. Like GF = 2 * SSB Goku seems fine to me

Also, by Goku's comment that he knew GF has a huge stamina drain, I don't think he was going all out like Frieza did

Frieza begins to stomp Goku after he starts trying, whereas before they were evenly fighting. The video doesn't show the scene but This is where Goku realises Frieza's weakness.If you have Episode 26 subbed available, go to 9:20 in the video, you see a look of realization dawn on Goku's face when he sees Frieza's exhaustion after barely surviving his attack. Goku had zero awareness of Frieza's weakness until long after Frieza started stomping him.

Goku and Frieza then go full power after this, but it was already shown that Frieza was growing weaker. An attack that should have killed Goku failed, and Goku realized Frieza's stamina weakness caused it to fail.

We see that while they are near the same level, Frieza has a clear edge and very shortly after they went full power Frieza was unable to hurt Goku anymore.

• Frieza stomped SSB Goku before his power waned enough that he failed to kill Goku
  • Frieza was suppressing greatly, powering up and still being stronger than FPSSB even with his stamina drained greatly
  • Very shortly after going full power, he was unable to injure Goku due to Golden's stamina flaw, which would have meant he was constantly growing weaker as he fought.
Hell, Frieza even saves Goku. At 15:11, Goku is falling into the ocean and fears he will die if he fights Frieza underwater but Frieza saves him, not wanting to kill him via drowning.

I can't find the 'one-shot' or 'instantly kill' quote that I recall Goku making, but with the above in mind we can say:

FP Golden >> Weakened FP Golden > FP SSB ~ Golden >> SSB

Uh, When Frieza loses his stamina, doesn't he becomes so weak he literally can't affect SSB Goku

So I'll put it as: FP Golden >> FP SSB > Initial GF ~ Initial SSB Goku >> Golden (after stamina drain)

No. Frieza intended on killing Goku, and failed. Frieza then started panting out of exhaustion with Goku realising Frieza failed due to having a stamina flaw. After this, Frieza went full power and was overpowering FP SSB Goku. It was shortly after he went full power and was overpowering FP SSB that Frieza's stamina went so low that he couldn't hurt Goku anymore. Goku even internally states "Just a little more" and is trying to survive long enough to outlast Frieza.

And, again, Goku even believed he would be at a severe disadvantage if Frieza took the fight underwater and was genuinely worried. So it's clear Frieza was still powerful enough to kill Goku.

We never see Frieza's true full power. He is already heavily weakened when he uses it. But it was still enough to overpower and kill Goku.

I'm not contradicting that. I'm stating Frieza was already in a weakened state when he failed to kill Goku, and was still overpowering him.

"Weakened FP Golden" is referring to when he failed to kill Goku, was clearly exhausted and Goku realised his weakness. What you are referring to is after that, when Frieza was fighting for a short while.

FP Golden (never seen) >> Weakened FP Golden (when Frieza went full power after failing to kill Goku) > FPSSB (Goku powering up after realising Frieza's weakness) > SSB (Pre-FPSSB) >> Heavily weakened FP Golden (Frieza at the end of the fight)

Frieza's power wasn't static, it was constantly growing weaker as he fought.

Yeah that makes sense. If Golden Frieza would go full power from the start he would possibly be capable of one-shotting FPSSB Goku but Frieza thinks it's too merciful for Goku and not a satisfying revenge

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Yeah that makes sense. If Golden Frieza would go full power from the start he would possibly be capable of one-shotting FPSSB Goku but Frieza thinks it's too merciful for Goku and not a satisfying revenge
Goku even seemed to display considerable shock at the power that Frieza was hiding, we will unfortunately never know how dangerous Frieza truly was, but 2x SSB is reasonable enough.

If Frieza had just gone full power from the start, he could have slaughtered everyone without resistance, in all likelihood.

Regardless, I did scale ToP Gohan to be equal to RoF Frieza, when I give Gohan a incredible low ball. Gohan should stomp Frieza.

Doesn't Gohan scales to SSB Goku in ToP who got like a hundred of times stronger in the Black arc? (From SSB being stomped by Base Black, to SSB overpowering SSR Black, which was stated to be SSB equivalent)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Doesn't Gohan scales to SSB Goku in ToP who got like a hundred of times stronger in the Black arc? (From SSB being stomped by Base Black, to SSB overpowering SSR Black, which was stated to be SSB equivalent)
I honestly don't count Base Black stomping Vegeta as Vegeta ended up blocking SSJR Goku's attack and even damaged him. SSJB Goku also was able to hang with SSJR for a bit too and the difference between Base and SSJR is just as big as SSJB to Base. We can just say that Vegeta was holding back on Black trying to flex on him but Black was much stronger than Vegeta anticipated catching him off guard with the kick.

I mean in the beginning of the Black arc Base Black stomped SSB Vegeta and much later in the arc Vegeta was overpowering his SSR form.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
As I stated, that's with the worst possible lowball that I can give Gohan.

Back