• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Hax would you give to Goku?

0262395e0ce7f1b631dae2aa02ab3507

Let say that you can make a Fanfiction before Dragon Ball:

-What would you change from the story?

Hit would had raised Goku in Universe 7

-What powers and abilities would you had given to Goku?

All of Hit's Time Manipulation abilities, among other things

-What characters would you have killed or saved?

I would had saved Raditz

-Etc...

I've been creating my own timeline. If you want to see it, tell me below, I can edit the thread later and post it.

I would have saved Cell due to him having the most potential (even more than Fused characters). Give him a year of training and even his cell jr alone would be at Beerus' level or even higher. Cell himself would surpass the gods in I would say 10 years due to how many transformations he can stack. Stacking golden form, ssj blue, gaint nemekian form, kioken, and possibly ssj rose.

Cell is one of my favorite characters in DBZ, and I wouldn't save him at all. Thats how I feel about his character.

I would have saved Bardock, having him and a good amount of Saiyans barely hold off Frieza till he had only a few troops and had to tactically retreat but had him to hurt and injured to fight so he could go to Earth and train his son in the true Saiyan ways and when Vegeta came to Earth they would sacrifice Nappa and help Vegeta take over the world.

Then they would train, Vegeta would say how pissed they are at Frieza and they would work together but Bardock would die leading to Goku going Super Saiyan and killing Frieza. Goku and Vegeta proceed to become space emperor best friends like Frieza but they would be benevolent towards the planets that submitted to them immediately or didn't put up much of a fight. (With armies of Saiyans and other aliens ofc) However if they put up a big fight their planet gets busted and everyone dies.

Goku and Vegeta gain both allies and enemies, those who would work together and help them take over everything and those who seeked vengeance for the destruction of their homes. Their conquests would take them across galaxies, dimensions and timelines, where they would learn a myriad of new techniques such as the Spirit Bomb, Time Leap, Shift Space, Darkness Killer, Void Strike, and other hax. They would also get much stronger in raw power, getting transformations both from intense battles, zenkai, and training with gods that recognized their power.

Eventually all of Universe 7 in every dimension and timeline is taken over, and all other universes are conquered one by one by the sheer might of Son Goku and Vegeta. The two of them would train and train, spar and spar until their power rivaled that of gods, and they then proceeded to challenge every so-called god who attempted to beat them. They all fell to the strength and technique of these two pure-blooded Saiyans. Gods of Destruction, Angels, Overseers, Kaioshins, and even the High Priest himself along with the Holy Guards all were crushed or forced to submit and join forces with Goku and Vegeta. There was only one person standing in their way to conquering the multiverse: Zeno, the Omni-King.

The only problem was the power of obliteration that Zeno possessed. This could instantly kill anything that dared stand in his way. However, the one advantage the two Saiyans could use was pure, pure speed. They would need to be faster than everything, faster than light, faster than tachyons, faster than the concept of fastest to destroy Zeno. They powered up, used the most powerful transformation, got the best ability to use, and this was Time Indifference.

The power of it is exactly as the name entails: complete nonobservance and indifference of the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.

With this new power, the Omni-King did not stand a chance. The two used their Spatial Manipulation to get into the normally impenetrable Omni-Dimension, showed honor by letting Zeno see their faces, and proceeded to activate Time Indifference, quite literally killing the king in no time. The blood of Zeno is one of the most dangerous things in all the multiverse, however the two Saiyans were unfazed as their durability was off the charts and they had several abilities to deal with it. The barrier to the Omni-Dimension blocked all the damage it could deal to the multiverse that the two new Omni-Kings now owned. Goku was about to sit on the throne of Zeno when Vegeta immediately suggested they should destroy this realm, tainted with the former king's blood. They then obliterated the Omni-Dimension and created their own realm with their powers, an invisible, heavenly palace that could not be touched where the two Omni-Kings relaxed and oversaw all the happenings of their territory, guarded by their army's commanders.

Day after day, month after month, year after year, century after century, millenium after millenium, the people would try to revolt and reach the palace to change the system. Unfortunately for them, Goku and Vegeta could see all, and sent sentries to take care of any attempted strikes.

Add in some more detail at the conquering part, along with character development for the armies such as having them have victories, and only make the very major parts of the story focus on Goku and Vegeta such as the extremely major battles and the final battle with Zeno and you got yourself a pretty long-running fanfic. This is basically a very poorly written outline.

Back