• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What feat gave SCP-682 Mid-Godly regen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fate 682 WOULD NOT SURVIVE THE TIMELINE BEING ERASED. That would be a feat of High Godly Regenerationn, which it is impossible for him to have due to his reliance on the exialstence of the timeline.

The arguments don't even match.

What Weekly is saying is that the opponent needs high-godly to survive and Fate is saying that 682 only has Low-Godly

You just proved my point. If it had Mid Godly regen, it wouldn't need the timeline to regenerate, Weekly.

Same goes for why it gets destroyed and takes the timeline along with it if its essence is actually killed/destroyed/erased/anything.

Timeline stuff is type 8 immortality.

Not Mid-Godly unless SCP-682 has any feat of regenerating from nothing.

He has Low Godly regen due to his physiology and Mid Godly due to his immortality. Anything more than that would be impossible due to his reliance on the timeline to exist. That's what I'm getting at.

@Weekly Mid-Godly due to the immortality?

Where did this come from? If anything it makes his Low-Godly regen more problematic. There's no evidence whatsoever to say that SCP682 regens from being reduced to literal nothing.

It would die and take the timeline along with it at this point, unless you can prove otherwise.

@Fate...honestly wtf are you talking about at this point? It gets Mid Godly FROM THE timeline. If the timeline is destroyed 682 dies as it would need High Godly Regenerationn to survive.

@Weekly

What I'm getting at, is that the timeline goes along with SCP-682.

If SCP-682 is reduced to nothing, the timeline goes along with it. It has no feats or anything whatsoever to prove that it would regenerate instead of dying and taking the timeline with it if it was erased from existence to the point where it would be, well, nothing.

@Fate The Timeline goes along with 682 and 682 goes along with the timeline.

If the timeline still exists then it would due to its immortality. Though i can agree to "Low-Godly, likely Mid-Godly via immortality".

@Weekly Weekly, that is, again, type 8 immortality. It does not imply mid-godly regen in any way whatsoever.

Your statement proves my point yet again: SCP's enemy does not need to destroy the timeline to kill it. They reduce SCP to nothing, it won't really matter what it was. It was reduced to nothing - even its essence erased.

SCP, by all means, is dead at this point, and will take the timeline along with it. If it had mid-godly regen, even destroying the timeline wouldn't matter because at that point it would regenerate from nothing. The type 8 immortality would be irrelevant.

Once again: 682 best showings are in the Low-Godly level. There's nothing, no proof to suggest it would regenerate from being reduced to literal nothing instead of taking the timeline along with it at this point.

Regenerating from a timeline bust is, for the purpose of a 3D being, high-godly. But 682 can't do it

@Fate Then i guess we need to remove everyone who has Mid-Godly regen via their type 8 immortality? Because there are a lot of characters who have it based solely on that.

Except it does need to destroy the timeline to kill 682, thats what you dont seem to understand. If the timeline doesnt exist then 682 doesnt exist.

Mid-Godly wont save anyone from timeline destruction, only High-Godly does that.

@Kaltias High Godly would be being erased, then having the whole reality destroyed and then still being able to regenerate despite both you and the reality being reduced to literal nothing. Worse than a timeline bust by a long shot.

FateAlbane said:
@Kaltias High Godly would be being erased, then having the whole reality destroyed and then still being able to regenerate despite both you and the reality being reduced to literal nothing. Worse than a timeline bust by a long shot.
Its the exact same thing...

I'd like to point out that the "Reality" in High-Godly was considered the whole Reality of your verse (or at least within dimensions, which is why it used to be the highest level we had). Not just one timeline.

@Weekly If you have one feat of 682 coming back from literal nothing, then show it.

Otherwise, it can't be given Mid-Godly based on assumptions that it would remain there even if it was erased from existence instead of taking the timeline with it. Heck, his profile states that if it died, the timeline would be gone. If it was erased from existence, naturally the same would apply.

682 is 3D. "Reality" is 3D as well, as far as it is concerned.

Timeline bust is 4D. This means that not only its reality, but the higher dimensional structure behind it was completely erased as well.

For example, let's say that a 2-A character regenerated from an attack that erased it along with all the multiverse. That's High-Godly.

This character has just regenerated from a destruction comparatively infinitely weaker than the 3D character who regenerated from a timeline bust

Regenerating from all of existence being destroyed is High-Godly.

Not a single timeline.

If SCP-682 had Mid-Godly regen it could regenerate from the timeline being destroyed independent of its Immortality.

It's Low-Godly at best.

Looks like the Lizard isn't as unkillable as we previously thought... I wonder which match-ups he has as victories need to be removed because of it...

Matthew Schroeder said:
Looks like the Lizard isn't as unkillable as we previously thought... I wonder which match-ups he has as victories need to be removed because of it...
None unless they get past the type 8 immortality...

@Matt Indeed. Well, anyone can do it then (since his profile is locked and, considering how famous it is, I wouldn't want to edit it even if my life depended on it anyways).

For me, this is concluded.

Huh? No, I meant that the editor has a bad habit of messing me up from my experience with editing wikia pages. I would cry in agony if I happened to edit it only to get the profile's formatting complicated.

682 has a huge profile.

Actually, I read through all of The Lucky Dinosaur (recently finished). What states that he will exist as long as the universe does (no hyperboles please).

Ok, this thing is confusing.

So if you regenerate from the multiverse being busted alongside you in, let's say, Castlevania that's High-Godly, because all of reality was destroyed, but if you do the exact same thing in DC Comics it isn't the same because the rest of the infinite dimensional multiverse was fine?

FateAlbane said:
Huh? No, I meant that the editor has a bad habit of messing me up from my experience with editing wikia pages. I would cry in agony if I happened to edit it only to get the profile's formatting complicated.

682 has a huge profile.
Try adding info for every single one of Link's items from all canon Zelda games just to get deleted halfway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back