• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you want for this holiday?

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
Ho-ho-ho. It is I, Santop Claus. Hop is absent, and I come to bear gifts in his retreat.

Tell me, children, what is it you nice little hearts desire?

Toys, entertainment, maybe the heart of another? Tell us in comments, and if you're a good boy or girl, then I shall... Uh. Kudos your post or something, I dunno, I can't afford to buy you guys presents. That's what parents are for.

I can't afford to buy you guys presents. That's what parents are for.

America gif 1

That is blashemy!

America gif 2

There are too many Amazon sales for you not to buy us presents!

America 3
And if not then I suppose we can always rely on Santa!

hmm i want a PS4 and with DMC games that i can try out (the new editions) and SFV (For akuma LOL) also the new Wii thing (i forgot the bloody name XD) for some bayonetta games. Also get enough cash to support kick starter of DI anime ;_; or get the one of the top gifts that is featured in the kick starter (GDI currency is crap)

@Redgrave

My, my, it seems you have been a good boy this year. Maybe we'll start with getting you a better internet provider and a new computer network.

O v O

Good luck with you gifts!

I'm going to be the weird one and go for oddly mundane things.

For example: Socks.

I'm not kidding. I keep running out of socks and I have to continually reuse them since the washing and drying machines here at college are faulty. They start to smell and it's really irritating.

Also shoe insoles. I suffer from flat feet and back issues, so feeling like I've walked around Disney World or Universal Studios five times each (and I have done that) after twenty minutes of walking around on campus is a literal pain.

Call me boring, but they're practical.

@Rep

Oi, Reppu-kuvu. Socks are an essential, even Santop cannot stress the importance of clothes. And shoe insoles, cannot be reccommended enough.

Very good gifts! Let's hope the snow bunny comes to deliver these gifts upon you!

@TLT1

You cannot have that. You haven't been a good enough boy this year.

O v O

@Cross

Ho-ho. A practical gift indeed. The snow bunny considers you very worthy of such a thing.

I think a more sophisticated microphone would be nice, just to be able to document how my days are, communicate with my irl friends better and maybe even try my hand at the youtube buisness. Other than that, I don't really know. I'm pretty content with what I have already.

@AMM. I can personally reccomend Blue Snowballs. They're relatively cheap at around 40 - 50 USD and have pretty great sound quality.

...I want health and strength to keep fighting for what I want in my life. If I can have just that, I'm certain I can achieve all the other things I want through effort.

@M E A T

You have been a good man meat this year, yes. Santop and the snow bunny will commune to see about that micophone you want yes. And a YouTube channel would be very good, you have that Brit accent.

All I want for chirstmas is this:

First immortality, and then the bitches, as well as the powers of either a pantheon from warcraft, or the powers of a SSJG/SSJGSSJ! >:) Includes kaio-ken.

If I don't get that, then i'd be unmoved, since reality is always a bitch to me anyway.

@Preds43

You are not a good enough boy to earn these things. Maybe if you toned it down you would get more present from Santop.

If you ask for too much, then you will get coal everyday for a year.

@Preds

Is ok. Santop thinks you are worthy of one gift.

Plant a tree inside your home, and look at it in 21 days. It shall arrive.

Back