• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You're in jail for 15 years... what fictional character do you want as your cellmate?

koopa3144

He/Him
So, you're in jail for... I don't know what. let's just say you did something REALLY bad, now you have to spend the next 15 years in jail. But hey at least you get to pick a fictional character to be you cellmate, the only rule is that you can't use them to escape or make the 15 years go by faster.

personally, I would choose Deadpool. He seems like a fun guy maybe that can help the 15 years go by faster.

Last edited:
Vasco the GOAT.
tumblr_63c504c8634abaede077052d747cceda_b8d11e7e_1280.jpg

So, you're in jail for... I don't know what. let's just say you did something REALLY bad, now you have to spend the next 15 years in jail. But hey at least you get to pick a fictional character to be you cellmate, the only rule is that you can't use them to escape or make the 15 years go by faster.

personally, I would choose Deadpool. He seems like a fun guy maybe that can help the 15 years go by faster.
Phoenix Wright
it's not escape if it's legal

You know, i can choose a mate that has time manipulation that can sped up time to 15 years ahead to makes sentence time go away faster

Hm... I smell a dead Thread
... No matter, it's Fun and Games.

I'd elect to have Ren Amamiya.

Ren Amamiya has already escaped Jail once due to the help of his outside allies. I'm sure that in this situation, they would pull it off again. Now, I can't exactly leave myself as per the rules, but while I'm waiting, Ren can go into the Metaverse and change the heart's of those who Prosecuted me and Judged me. I'm not fully sure on the process, but the idea is that eventually something is rescinded, or they revisit the case. I know this to generally be something possible and, with Ren's passive Fate Manip, I highly bet it's likely.

I won't get out immediately- Heck, it could take quite a lot of time. But so long as I befriend Ren and convince him that I am innocent, I'm sure he'll pull the needed strings to indirectly get me legally released.

I am not escaping.

The rules specifically say that I cannot use them to escape. That does not mean they themselves cannot escape, and then cause me to be legally released, which would not be a escape in any form.

Nope, those 15 years didn't move any faster. I just spent less of them in jail. The 15 years would still pass by as normal. For that argument to work, the OP would need to specify what they mean by that statement, but since it's so vague, may as well take it at face value.

When in the same breath as saying you can't speed up the years, they also say that they'd have Deadpool cause he'd make it go by faster, preeeetty sure it's up for debate

Back