• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What? DC is 1-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh it should have happened by now, but that thread got closed without any proper justification. Guess this website doesn't want Umineko downgraded
Followed that thread and yeah, it would have downgraded the verse but it seems supporters didn't want the verse to get downgraded. Anyways the downgrade would definitely happen in the future because points brought by Yuri couldn't be debunked when the thread was still opened.

You started it in the first place with your downplay comments so don’t go to someone else complaining when you don’t know otter jack shit about comics at all. You love to troll but your much more worse then they are yeah keep inflaming popular fanbases because that helps your insanity doesn’t it?

God i hate people like this
calling something "Downplay" still isn't an argument. That isn't how debating works, As I see it the 1-A and above profiles have no justifications because the 1-A claims several realms are 1-A. but provides no proof for it. I can definetly see 1-A Overvoid, Creator and the like, but literally everyone else you claim are 1-A and High 1-A just don't have proper justifications for such.

Actually theres a difference between SadoMasochism and Insanity.
They read the profiles and stil say it’s 2-A or 1-C when it is clearly much much higher
My above covers this, the 2-A was very, very clear trolling that nobody should've fell for.

main-qimg-a15c048958bb3ef5fcf1e526054e80c8

Oh, look at this scan. Dc will be at least 1-A.

Honestly, the dc downgrade will be pretty interesting, but I’d like to see where that even leads or what arguments are presented. high 1A Overvoid is a no-no, but 1A even after the revision should be there. Assuming that it’s this big of a downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back