• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What characters have you had as your avatar?

For me:

Gallantmon from Digimon

Joe Kido from Digimon Adventure

Digimon Kaiser from Digimon Adventure 02

Paildramon from Digimon

Lotte Yanson from Little Witch Academia

Sucy Manbavaran from Little Witch Academia

Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia

Tsuyu Asui from My Hero Academia

ZeedMillenniummon from Digimon

Mirei Mikagura from Digimon

Demencia from Villainous

Taruruuto-kun from Magical Taruruuto-kun

Charon from Lady Jewelpet

Koharu Nanakura from Aikatsu Stars

Sara from Jewelpet Twinkle

I believe i only had like Jotaro and Dio from JJBA, and Goro Majima from Yakuza. My whole 2 years and counting here on the wiki network have i used any other characters but those 3. ^^;

I don't remember them all, but on here I've most prominently used my character Akachi, a Water Bear, Abathur, and Natsuki, who is my avatar now. Meanwhile, my current Discord picture is of Sayori wearing a Santa Hat for the holiday season. Didn't use it here for reasons that would be kind of obvious if I showed it.

Literally nobody, since both of my avatars so far have just been shitty drawings I did myself.

I'm thinking of using Akumetsu as one in the future, though.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Literally nobody, since both of my avatars so far have just been shitty drawings I did myself.

I'm thinking of using Akumetsu as one in the future, though.
Gonna be that guy that will say your pics looks gewd

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Boi.

Sit the **** down and appreciate yourself before I smack the shit outta you.
With what hands, O Mighty Spaghetti Sultan?

I had devil jin tekken movie, ren doing EFO, EFF and then madara yakou with swag glasses and now merc with swag glasses (last two was made by ALRFY so danke)

Good thing I never deleated that folder.

The Shredder, Equius, The Executor, Samus Aran, Lucina, Palutena, Sucy, Garnet, Terezi, Zelda, Peach, Chun-Li and Sabrina.

Way too much stuff

From the top of my head...

-Started with good old Porygon-Z

-My current avi and my most consistent so far is Druella, especially chibi

-Had a lot of Promestein

-Adramelech maybe

-BlackÔÿàRock Shooter and Rin Okumura

-MissingNo. a bit

-White Face

-Nihilego

-Mr. Game & Watch

-A lot of Touhous. From what I can remember, Junko, Hecatia, Sakata and New Golem Girl

I think that's most of it. Probably more I forgot

Rou, Rimul Tempest, James Moriarty, A, Thomas Alva Edison (current), Greysoul, i think i've used Mercurius and/or Reinhard before, Chris for s really short time, Nikola Tesla, aaaand..... i don't remember anymore than that lol

Hikigaya Hachiman with sunglasses of awesome

Uchiha Sasuke with sunglasses of awesome

Rem (not that one)

Iirc, Ash/Nicholas Cage

I've changed it a lot over the years, but here are some I remember.

• My first avatar was Taichi. This was the avatar I used, cropped of course. I also used this and this from Our War Game. That movie had so many great reaction shots.
  • I've also used MegaMan.EXE and Archie Mega Ma before.
  • I also used an avatar for Ethan/Gold/Jimmy from Pokemon before I was a moderator.
  • I also used a few images of Joe Kido.
  • For awhile I used an avatar of Teodora Vicenta de la Purisma Concepcion de la Inmaculada Trinidad Villavicencio
  • For a few hours, I used an avatar of Sunkern edited onto the The God Emperor of Mankind.
  • A week or so ago, I used avatars of Twilight Sparkle from the MLP manga. Before that, I was using Spider-Man.
And my current avatar is from a Spanish webcomic I've been following.

Back