• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are the top 5 strongest verses on this wiki

It's one of the few verses that can boast a Tier 0 now. Those are becoming an endangered species y'now.

The ones I listed. Gan is likely getting downgraded to High 1-A, otherwise it would take the place of Shinza on that list.

Pretty sure TES edges out ahead of DC via two Tier 0s.

And I'm not sure that Umineko will lose Tier 0 outright, only Featherine from what I heard. If they do though, the Top 3 strongest verses on the wiki will be western ones...oof.

Planck69 said:
Pretty sure TES edges out ahead of DC via two Tier 0s.
And I'm not sure that Umineko will lose Tier 0 outright, only Featherine from what I heard. If they do though, the Top 3 strongest verses on the wiki will be western ones...oof.
pretty much

Who are the 2 T0s in TES? I thought the verse only had one.

About Umineko, yeah, i don't see the Creator not being T0 anymore, but if Demonbane is now tier 2, can we really say that Umineko will be T0 forever?

XDragnoir said:
Who are the 2 T0s in TES? I thought the verse only had one.

About Umineko, yeah, i don't see the Creator not being T0 anymore, but if Demonbane is now tier 2, can we really say that Umineko will be T0 forever?
Pretty sure demonbane case was because of problematic translation where umineko have pretty good ones

@XDragnoir

Anu and The Amaranth

Weren't people with a similar line of thinking saying that the Outer Gods would be baseline 1-A after the TS revisions? Now they might hang with The Creator after the verse gets revised. Though I will admit that a downgrade of that magnitude would be hilarious.

Demonbane was mistranslation and misinterpretation of said mistranslation. Umineko is quite explicit about its layered cosmology and its exact nature, I only see Featherine being downgraded to High 1-A with Creator remaining at Tier 0.

XDragnoir said:
I don't see why Demonbane's case would have anything to do with When They Cry's tier revision.

The probability for The Creator to fall from 0 is extremely low, IMO, with the knowledge I have of the verse. Featherine is a different case. She may fall or get a 0 key, depends on the Umineko Saku stuff and how the cosmology will evolve in the next months/years with Ciconia.

OT: 1. Any verse with a Tier 0 (Mythos, Elder Scrolls, WTC, Dark Tower, DC)

2. Shinza Bansho

3. Twin Peak

4. Daimao

Dunno another verse with High 1-As.

Oh yeah, I've forgot about Unwritten.

I'm also put them by their current tier, cause it's easier than checking revisions and stuff like that.

Ovy7 said:
I don't see why Demonbane's case would have anything to do with When They Cry's tier revision.

The probability for The Creator to fall from 0 is extremely low, IMO, with the knowledge I have of the verse. Featherine is a different case. She may fall or get a 0 key, depends on the Umineko Saku stuff and how the cosmology will evolve in the next months/years with Ciconia.
You didn't get what i meant, i said that i can't see Umineko losing it's current tiers, but if they become a bit lower (I.e H1A) i wouldn't be surprised, since Demonbane was one of the top verses previously, and now is below PMMM.

XDragnoir said:
You didn't get what i meant, i said that i can't see Umineko losing it's current tiers, but if they become a bit lower (I.e H1A) i wouldn't be surprised, since Demonbane was one of the top verses previously, and now is below PMMM.
Got it now, sorry.

Ovy7 said:
OT:
1. Any verse with a Tier 0 (Mythos, Elder Scrolls, WTC, Dark Tower, DC)

2. Shinza Bansho

3. Twin Peak

4. Daimao

Dunno another verse with High 1-As.
DC is explicitly weaker than the other "Tier 0 duo" verses solely because it only has one of those. It would be second with WTC, TES and CM being first.

Pretty sure demonbane case was because of problematic translation where umineko have pretty good ones

why does everyone try to justify lowering the level with translation problems when there simply can't be any? Mars demonbane has been increasing in quantity and quality indefinitely for many eons,and the very fact of going beyond all universes(including all imaginable and unthinkable world systems) and equal treatment of both the lowest universes and the highest-a feat of low 1A level attempts to understate this, justifying the fact that there is an ordinary multiverse (what? in what place?)-hopeless stupidity

I'm honestly surprised he stayed 1-A for so long. Those feats were completely out-of-context or just plain wanked when they weren't.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Who stayed 1-A? Gan?
Even at lowball he's 3 degrees of transcendence above baseline 1-A
I was talking about Elder God Demonbane. Gan might be High 1-A as said in one of my early posts.

3 Degrees of transcendence is still an inaccesible cardinal-th of High 1-A, no many how many infinities you stack on top of one another you will never reach High 1-A, as it is superior on a conceptual level. High 1-A is transcended by 0 to at minimum the same degree that High 1-A transcends 1-A.

Back