• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are the bare minimums for being beyond things

I often see talk about how higher dimensional beings are beyond certain concepts entirely, when does this happen and for what concepts?

I am tired, so this will be brief, but for example, a 16-dimensional entity would be 12 degrees of infinity above a being that is the embodiment of a 4-Dimensional concept. For 1-A beings they are above and beyond any concepts of space and time entirely, and High 1-A to 0 entities can be beyond existence and nonexistence, duality, transduality, life, death, possibility, causality, infinite levels of fiction, and so onwards.

DarkLK understands this much better than I do however.

thanks for telling me in spite of being tired. Actually is there a page on this stuff here yet, this is important info for anything higher dimensional and could help everyone in a discussion be on the same level

I think we should at least somewhere, the tier page implys this stuff but doesn't specifically say what.

Well, DarkLK is the only one here who is capable of writing this type of page, but he prefers not to write such pages outside of his native language.

could he provide links to articles or credible statements on the matter so someone could write the page and he could edit it if they got anything wrong?

also, Mad Dummy's statement on characters making claims is really good and may be worth adding to our page on feats (unless we have something good on character claims already)

pardon me, but does every dimension has their own concept of space and time, right ? like: "Character A is beyond the concept of time and space of the 3rd dimension, but he's still bound to the concept of time and space of the 4th dimension"

Right ?

Well, 3-dimensional space and time are together 4-Dimensional, so a character that is beyond that should presumably be at least 5-Dimensional, but still be bound to its own spatial and temporal dimensions. Of course 1-A characters and above are beyond dimensions altogether.

Haiz... sorry, maybe using 3-dimensional and 4-dimensional as an example was a bad idea. I mean the dimension like 25th dimension, does it has it own concept of time and space ? like " you're beyond the concept of time and space of the 24th dimension but you're still bound to the concept of time and space of the 25th dimension"

You are not exactly beyond the lower dimensions as a higher-dimensional entity. They are still a part of their axis of possible movements. They simply have additional ones as well.

Back