• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

Joaco0902 said:
I'm surprised that no Teen Titans GO! profiles exist.
I've just seen the special with the OG Titans. They scale to them since they engage in battle, and Go! Trigon one-shotted the OG one.

Oh yeah, The sterotypical otaku looking guy that "rebooted the entire series."

Yes, the most cruel act of all.

Why doesn't he have abstract existence, that act alone gives him the title of evil itself.

^ Same!

Two of them already exist- the Halfling and the Clubber.

Stronger units such as the King should be low-end 9-A via being able to tank blows from the Bomb Cannon, which can blow up other cannons and they can tank several attacks from the Ullr, who can instantly freeze normal units solid.

And the Samurai has Supersonic reactions/combat speed via being able to block shots from the Musketeer. The Painter can dodge arrows, so they are Subsonic.

Wait wait wait. These profiles are allowed? I thought profiles that lacked story and are sandboxes of sorts aren't allowed. That's why Happy wheels is getting deleted. Painters are super sonic btw. They can dodge gun fire to. Albeit. Slower super sonic as they need to be a little away

Unfortunately, that wouldn't be enough. The lack of story alone removes it like happy wheels. Albeit. I think happy wheels should be fine as TABS

Dumb question here; What would be the tier for small sized revolvers? Small enough for a gecko to use them like us humans do? You might be able to work out what character I'm asking this for with these questions...

On the topic of NSFW verses, I really want to make profiles for the main three from Interspecies Reviewers, because there is some combat, but mainly because Crim's angel biology is freaking awesome. But I think you can tell why that wouldn't be allowed. lol
Probably a long recap from long as while but crime's angel biology got some weird quantum properties in ch.50-51 also the halos got their own crazy durability to just tank blasts from angels but the only thing that can break them is the goddess. Angels also got immunity to all elements except dark in their biology.

Iirc there was a profile for the angry videogame nerd here? though it's been deleted now. So maybe a few years ago he could've had a profile

Back