• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What am I thinking? Combined Human VS Ryuko Matoi!

Help me....Ive gone mad.

Ryuko - 0 ( )

VS

Combined Human - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( ) Ryuko is 7-C tier

Combined Human gets a week of prep and has knowledge of Ryuko's weaknesses

Fight starts in the middle of an abandoned metropolis at 100 meters away with the time being 9pm.

Nukes are not allowed but everything else is fair game.

Win via any method.

Chemical/biological weapons to incapacitate maybe

Then again, really doubt that CH would use them in the middle of New York

Gargoyle One said:
Human can't get past that rege

what is it about regen that makes everyone forget Knockout an incapacitate are still options in these fights?

Regenerationn desont make you immune to being chloroformed dammit.

Kaltias said:
Chemical/biological weapons to incapacitate maybe
Then again, really doubt that CH would use them in the middle of New York

I mean yeah its new york but I dont see that as meaning its full of people. I guess just switch it to a non populated area.

Bruh have you ever been to New York? Or seen it on TV at least?

It's filled with Millions of people 24/7

Gargoyle One said:
Bruh have you ever been to New York? Or seen it on TV at least?
It's filled with Millions of people 24/7

my mind just defaults to any area being unpopulated in this stuff.

what is it about regen that makes everyone forget Knockout an incapacitate are still options in these fights?

Regenerationn desont make you immune to being chloroformed dammit.

<Low 7C incapacitating a 7C physically

Code:
Lol

I honestly don't know, but if you give the smartest guy on earth a task and tell him he has to do it in a week, he'll probably do it.

Noahkaismith said:
I honestly don't know, but if you give the smartest guy on earth a task and tell him he has to do it in a week, he'll probably do it.

CH can move at MHS here and could build things at a much faster rate due to speeed, stamina, intelligence.

^

Thousands upon thousands of these.

Melee weapons coated in active poisons and/or neurotoxins, as well as syringes full of the same.

Anything capable of dispensing one of these.

Flashbangs (for stunning/blinding/etc. obviously) in tandem with welding goggles.

Also this for permanent blinding.

Chemical warfare is the name of the game here, basically.

EDIT: With sufficient prep, he could potentially have a specialized variant of this built for the fight. That would almost certainly turn the tides in his favor.

Back