• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability would being in opposition to reality and its laws/concepts be?

So there are beings who are native to the void/chaos that preceded all laws and reality. Their very nature is also in opposition and is alien to reality and the laws that comprise it with these laws even predating the reality they make up.

I've gotten answers like type 5 immortality and maybe nonduality. What else would it possibly give
image.png

So there are beings who are native to the void/chaos that preceded all laws and reality. Their very nature is also in opposition and is alien to reality and the laws that comprise it with these laws even predating the reality they make up.

I've gotten answers like type 5 immortality and maybe nonduality. What else would it possibly give
image.png
Aca type 4 maybe. And if they're in opposition to the laws and reality then they might should have resistance towards it. Tho I think if it's contradicted then it's just random fiction bullshit.

My image died but space, time, and death are directly mentioned with it also saying something like "every other law that makes up reality"
Space and time being mentioned definitely imply BDE type 1 at least.

If the laws of life and death can be considered as twin or a duality then it could qualify type 5 immo unless contradicted by something

Other than that then it's probably reliant on the verse then and would need verse context.

Last edited:

image.png
the image is broken for me, can you re-upload the image?

Back