• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability are these?

1st.

Character A and Character B fuse. After the fusion ends, Character A gets a slight permanent buff each time.

The way it works is the fact his body adapts and takes in some of the excess energy which is used to strengthen his physical body.

2nd.

Character C is capable of splitting anything from matter, concepts, etc. An example is she can split the fusion, forcing Character A & B to defuse. Basically cutting one whole into its respective two halves.

1: maybe accelerated development? reactive power level doesnt exist anymore and reroutes to accelerated developement so thats my guess

2: unsure, this feels like it would just get listed as several powers (matter manip, concept manip, etc)

1st.

Character A and Character B fuse. After the fusion ends, Character A gets a slight permanent buff each time.

The way it works is the fact his body adapts and takes in some of the excess energy which is used to strengthen his physical body.

2nd.

Character C is capable of splitting anything from matter, concepts, etc. An example is she can split the fusion, forcing Character A & B to defuse. Basically cutting one whole into its respective two halves.
Second seems like Fissionism.

1: maybe accelerated development? reactive power level doesnt exist anymore and reroutes to accelerated developement so thats my guess

Yeah, looking at AD, it's pretty close to what happens so thanks.

2: unsure, this feels like it would just get listed as several powers (matter manip, concept manip, etc)

Yeah, technically since she has done all those things but I was hoping for a single word answer that could get the general idea down.

Second seems like Fissionism.

That was the word I was looking for. Thank you very much.

Thanks to the both of you, I really appreciate the help. It was driving me nuts.

1st.

Reactive Power or Accelerated Development
2nd.

Maybe Matter Manipulation

Reactive Power or Accelerated Development

I think it works for both but since it only boosts his statistics, I think I can only use AD.

Maybe Matter Manipulation

Matter Manipulation would be a subsection for her ability since she can also manipulate concepts like time. Someone brought up Fissionism which is pretty much 1:1 with what she does.

Nonetheless thank you for the help

Back