• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whale vs Shark

Blue-whale thumb
vs
Megalodon

Apparently the blue whale got downgrade to 9-B, this was because I miscalculated something, when I was reading the Attack Potency Page, it said that it required atleast 0.005 tons and 0.25 at most to be small building level, and I read that as 0.0025 tons by mistake for the minnimum and I got 0.004 tons for the KE calc. I'm pretty sure the whale weighs more than 100 tons and weighs 200 tons tho.

One day a blue whale was swimming until it was attacked by a hungry megalodon.

SBA

Shark: 1

Whale: 0

Well the whale is surprisingly faster, smarter, and bigger. But the shark has the edge in viciousness

The whale has better feats than that. The whale survived worse. Like?
fighting members of their own species, surviving shark attacks.

Sharks much smaller than megalodon.

Not in the same field as Megalodon. Megs has the bite force needed to kill the whale pretty fast if he gets the opportunity.

If caught off guard, the megalodon may win, but I think if not, the whale may be able to ram the megalodon and hit him a few more times while he's caught off guard to knock him out or kill him.

Megaladon wins easily. Blue whales have very few natural defensive measures, other than size, thick skin, and some measure of power. The Megalodons were massive. With exceptionally powerful jaws, and quite fast for its size, a megalodon would tear a whale apart. Especially if they attack from the sides, or back.

Son Gandhi said:
Megaladon wins easily. Blue whales have very few natural defensive measures, other than size, thick skin, and some measure of power. The Megalodons were massive. With exceptionally powerful jaws, and quite fast for its size, a megalodon would tear a whale apart. Especially if they attack from the sides, or back.
Well Blue Whale is stronger, faster, slightly more durable, and smarter

Megaladon is a predator, blue whale isn't. This is honestly pretty easy for megaladon, just needs to avoid being hit by that massive tail but pretty sure a tail strike isn't putting megaladon down, his bite force, ferocity and predatory instinct will give him the win and megaladon is fast enough to get the job done.

Back