• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wendigo Abilities Revision/Stat Questions

Note: I am going by what I remember and what the wiki says.

Ability additions
Statistics Amplification: When a Wendigo feeds it becomes stronger

Sound Manipulation for Vocal Mimicry

Psuedo-Adhesinity

Stealth Mastery: Many wendigo show these traits

Pai Resistance as well as Resistance to Cold Tempatures

For Wendigo Souls: Non-Corporeal and Corruption (Cause those who commit cannibalism to become/mutate into Wendigo. This does take quiet a long time however.)

Possibly Curse Manipulation (Likely only for the Makkapitew page I plan to make): It is heavily implied that The Makkapitew is the cause of the curse on the mountain that transforms cannibals into wendigo)

Possibly Immortality (Type 7)

Stats
Not all Wendigos are equal: Makkapitew is said to be the most powerful Wendigo and is possibly the spirit that possessed Hannah (Could explain why she is superior to the other Wendigo). Should Hanna and Makka be "At least 9-B"?

A conferming speed feat: They also killed/chased an elk

I think that the new abilities seem fine to add, with the exception that I do not know what "adhesinity" is.

9-B is a very wide tier between the lower and upper border. I am not sure if an "at least" rating is warranted.

Also possession isn't limited to those who have eaten flesh (That is for a full possession though)

I was watching other people play until dawn and that fact was said here: 1:46:46

The windigo spirit may have mind manipulation or is this still just possession (Though not as limited as before)?

Okay. I suppose that possession should probably be fine then.

Back