• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Until Dawn's Wendigo (Longevity and Possesion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a very small thing but i wanted to adress it anyways. And i think Longevity (maybe Immortality Type 1) and Possesion should be added for the Wendigo

For the Longevity, during the "Events of the Past" clip, it is stated that the Makkpitew waa hunted by the Stranger's grandfather, and considering the Makkapitew is still alive by the time of the game's events, (he is killed during the prologue) and when the Stranger is already in his early 50s, this would imply a Wendigo has a rather extensive lifespan at the very least, or we could even assume Wendigos wont die from natural causes which would grant them Immortality Type 1, as it is stated that only fire and other wendigos are capable of killing a wendigo

Events of the past: https://youtu.be/fN7UB92A7h4

Also for possession, it is actually quite obvious, since whenever a wendigo does die, his soul is freed in search of another human who has resorted to cannibalism, possessing them and giving them the curse of the wendigo

As a minor side note, Wendigos are said to become increasingly stronger whenever they eat, i don't know if this can be classified as any type of ability

Ah, so this Wendigo actually wants to be accurate.

Longevity seems fine. But the latter would also mean Type 6 immortality (Albeit limited one)

Oh yeah, i forgot about Parasitic Immortality, i do believe the spiri roams until it finds a host

So Longevity, Possession and Type 6 Immortality seem fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back