• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread will just be a quick and small revision thread of the Until Dawn Verse

First things first, the Wendigos. Recently, skull crushing has been downgraded from Wall Level to Street Level, so Wendigos should likely be downgraded to Street Level as well. The Wendigos do have other feats that could push them to Wall Level, such as causing severe damage to a metal door and being able to casually break through wood, but I doubt that these feats are barely even baseline wall level at best. So unless if their is another feat that I am missing that for sure pushes them into Wall Level, the Wendigos should probably be put at Street Level to Street Level+. With this change, both the Wendigo vs Necora Zombie battle and the Look-See vs Wendigo Josh battle should be removed, due to them now being outdated.

As for LS, the Wendigos have been shown ripping people apart and casually pulling off people's heads. Ripping off heads has been calced at Peak Human on the low-end and Class 5 on the high-end, so the Wendigo should have one of those 2 ratings.

Lastly, the 2 humans that have tiers on the page, Mike and Josh. Mike's profile is fine, as he can knock out Josh in a single hit, who can tank hits from baseball bats with no issue. Just swap out his Superhuman Physical Characteristics for Peak Human instead. I did mainly want to talk about Josh though.

First, Josh shouldn't have Superhuman Physical Characteristics. Peak Human, sure, but not Superhuman. He gets superhuman strength when he turns into a Wendigo, but he doesn't have it prior.

2nd, Josh's stamina should be higher. Josh could keep going after people after getting stabbed in the shoulder, getting hit on the head with a baseball bat, and getting the shit beaten out of him by Mike with no noticable drop in energy or preformance. Idk what stamina rating he should get, but it should certianly be above Average.

Lastly, Josh should have Gifted Levels of Intelligence. He managed to set up extremly elaborite and realistic traps all around the mansion by using his dads old movie props which Chris discribed as "a bunch of old movie crap". He also managed to trick Chris and Ashley into thinking that he was killed, and managed to hide his identity from everyone until he reveales it to everyone (or until Sam finds out by exploring his labratory depending on the path taken). So gifted level intelligence does suit him.

That's about it.

Last edited:
Thought about this some more, Josh and Mike should also probably get an upgrade to their LS. Sam could easily pull over a large wooden shelf without much issue and has been shown to be an incredibly skilled rock climber, which justifies her for being Above Average Human in LS pretty well. Josh can overpower her pretty casually, and Mike is superior to Josh. So Athlete Level should be fitting for each of them.

Seems fine to me (Always appreciate Until Dawn getting mentioned. I love that game and have been loving The Quarry as well)

Actually, when Matt knocks Josh out, he pistols whips him, doesn't he?
*Mike. And kind of. He hits him with the bottom of the gun, but the bottom of the gun is still in his hand, which I don't think fully counts as a pistol whip.

Even if Mike did though, I doubt a pistol whip is as effective as a baseball bat, but Mike still managed to knock Josh out with a single hit while Josh more or less shrugged off the baseball bat, so 9-C Mike does still make sense

*Mike. And kind of. He hits him with the bottom of the gun, but the bottom of the gun is still in his hand, which I don't think fully counts as a pistol whip.

Even if Mike did though, I doubt a pistol whip is as effective as a baseball bat, but Mike still managed to knock Josh out with a single hit while Josh more or less shrugged off the baseball bat, so 9-C Mike does still make sense
Alright

This thread will just be a quick and small revision thread of the Until Dawn Verse

First things first, the Wendigos. Recently, skull crushing has been downgraded from Wall Level to Street Level, so Wendigos should likely be downgraded to Street Level as well. The Wendigos do have other feats that could push them to Wall Level, such as causing severe damage to a metal door and being able to casually break through wood, but I doubt that these feats are barely even baseline wall level at best. So unless if their is another feat that I am missing that for sure pushes them into Wall Level, the Wendigos should probably be put at Street Level to Street Level+. With this change, both the Wendigo vs Necora Zombie battle and the Look-See vs Wendigo Josh battle should be removed, due to them now being outdated.
I think you can do "Possibly Wall level", the door denting would actually get pretty high into 9-B since the whole structure was affected but it was been done with multiple hits so quantifying is hard.
As for LS, the Wendigos have been shown ripping people apart and casually pulling off people's heads. Ripping off heads has been calced at Peak Human on the low-end and Class 5 on the high-end, so the Wendigo should have one of those 2 ratings.
It's done to an average guy so Class 5 is good to go
Lastly, the 2 humans that have tiers on the page, Mike and Josh. Mike's profile is fine, as he can knock out Josh in a single hit, who can tank hits from baseball bats with no issue. Just swap out his Superhuman Physical Characteristics for Peak Human instead. I did mainly want to talk about Josh though.
I'm not sure, these might be 10-A. The baseball bat swing was done in sort of a panicked way from an awkward position so I doubt it'd be full strength. Knocking someone (anyone really) out like that is probably not really normally feasible but I'm not sure we'd assume 9-C still.
2nd, Josh's stamina should be higher. Josh could keep going after people after getting stabbed in the shoulder, getting hit on the head with a baseball bat, and getting the shit beaten out of him by Mike with no noticable drop in energy or preformance. Idk what stamina rating he should get, but it should certianly be above Average.
At least Peak Human maybe?
Lastly, Josh should have Gifted Levels of Intelligence. He managed to set up extremly elaborite and realistic traps all around the mansion by using his dads old movie props which Chris discribed as "a bunch of old movie crap". He also managed to trick Chris and Ashley into thinking that he was killed, and managed to hide his identity from everyone until he reveales it to everyone (or until Sam finds out by exploring his labratory depending on the path taken). So gifted level intelligence does suit him.
Seems good
Thought about this some more, Josh and Mike should also probably get an upgrade to their LS. Sam could easily pull over a large wooden shelf without much issue and has been shown to be an incredibly skilled rock climber, which justifies her for being Above Average Human in LS pretty well. Josh can overpower her pretty casually, and Mike is superior to Josh. So Athlete Level should be fitting for each of them.
Sure ig, just be sure to add scans

I think you can do "Possibly Wall level", the door denting would actually get pretty high into 9-B since the whole structure was affected but it was been done with multiple hits so quantifying is hard.
I think Wall Level as a high-end for the Wendigos would work. So the wendigo's tier should look something like "Street Level+, Possibly Wall Level"
I'm not sure, these might be 10-A. The baseball bat swing was done in sort of a panicked way from an awkward position so I doubt it'd be full strength. Knocking someone (anyone really) out like that is probably not really normally feasible but I'm not sure we'd assume 9-C still.
Althought the Baseball bat was from an a awkward way, Sam is still a very fit person and probably had a lot of adrenaline in her system due to being chased down by a masked killer that she thought killed Josh, so being able to just shrug that off without much issue is still pretty impressive, even if it wasn't swung at full force. Obviously not the 1,000 Joules the Baseball bat has on it's profile, but still good evidence for baseline at least.

The 2 humans still have some good 9-C feats too, with Mike being able to rip the head off of a deer and hurt a wendigo by punching it and Josh knocking out Chris and Ashley. So I still think 9-C works for them, they just might be baseline though.

Althought the Baseball bat was from an a awkward way, Sam is still a very fit person and probably had a lot of adrenaline in her system due to being chased down by a masked killer that she thought killed Josh, so being able to just shrug that off without much issue is still pretty impressive, even if it wasn't swung at full force. Obviously not the 1,000 Joules the Baseball bat has on it's profile, but still good evidence for baseline at least.
I'm not sure, I think positioning could very well knock that into 10-A. Still an impressive feat just not sure if enough on its own.
The 2 humans still have some good 9-C feats too, with Mike being able to rip the head off of a deer and hurt a wendigo by punching it and Josh knocking out Chris and Ashley. So I still think 9-C works for them, they just might be baseline though.
Well yeah the deer bit is 100% 9-C lol, that is totally superhuman.

I think Wall Level as a high-end for the Wendigos would work. So the wendigo's tier should look something like "Street Level+, Possibly Wall Level"
Hannah is stronger than most Wendigos, is she not? She dominated others when she fought and the Until Dawn wiki keeps mentioning that she's possessed by the strongest Wendigo spirit, Makkapitew. So, she can probably massively up-scale from the others feats

Hannah is stronger than most Wendigos, is she not? She dominated others when she fought and the Until Dawn wiki keeps mentioning that she's possessed by the strongest Wendigo spirit, Makkapitew. So, she can probably massively up-scale from the others feats
It's never specified how much stronger the Makkapitew is, just that it is the most dangerous one. It's never stated that the Makkapitew dwarfs the others in power or anything.

Although Hannah managed to kill the others pretty casually and obviously scales above them, it likely isn't enough to put her in an entirely different tier than the others.

Well yeah the deer bit is 100% 9-C lol, that is totally superhuman.
What the **** sort of workout routine was Mike doing to be able to just rip the head off of a deer with nearly no effort?

This feat could also count as a lifing strength feat too as Mike mainly pulled it, which would require some LS as well. The deer was already pretty injured, and I doubt that ripping off a deer head is comparable to ripping off human heads, so we can't scale him off of that. Maybe Peak Human for Mike and Josh due to deer killing? Idk, kind of hard to judge

Although Hannah managed to kill the others pretty casually and obviously scales above them, it likely isn't enough to put her in an entirely different tier than the others.
I'm not saying that she should get a different tier, I'm justing saying if the others are possibly wall level, then Hannah should just be wall level since she outclasses them (No need for the possibly for her is what I'm saying)

I'm not saying that she should get a different tier, I'm justing saying if the others are possibly wall level, then Hannah should just be wall level since she outclasses them (No need for the possibly for her is what I'm saying)
I guess baseline Wall Level could work for her.

So to recap: Regular Wendigos are "9-C, possibly 9-B", Makkapitew is just "9-B" due to upscaling from higher-end wendigos. The 2 Humans are baseline 9-C with 9-C weapons and possible Peak Human LS and Stamina.

Any objections?

Last edited:
Moose are far bigger than elks, so I don't think that this scales. They are apart of the same family group, but I don't believe they are comparable to each other.
Alright, I was trying to see if we had an Elk profile, Moose came up due to being in the same subfamily. Elk are pretty big though

Alright, I was trying to see if we had an Elk profile, Moose came up due to being in the same subfamily. Elk are pretty big though
They are pretty big, but I doubt that taking one down and killing it is above Street Level+. People have killed elk using regular bullets, and there have even been cases of real people killing elk with their bare hands, so it's a good Street Level feat, but not Wall Level sadly.

Hannah is still Baseline Wall Level though due to scaling above regular wendigos

There has also been discussion of nerfing even large animals like bears and tigers to 9-C, so even if it was a moose, it might not stay Wall Level for too long

Back