• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welp... this was eventual

I mean, if he warps out of the many options he has, I don't think that'll rid him from the ice coming at him, leading in a mutual takedown

Bloodlust means the most surefire method is used (I think), that's why I'm assuming Warp.

Whether I change to Inconclusive depends on whether the ice is dodgeable or not.

If no, I change to Inconclusive since both die when it starts.

If yes, I see Sora taking it 6/10 out of possibly evading the Ice.

It is dodgable... If you can dodge tendrils of ice going just as fast as you that can cover an area of about 20,000 people

It doess work on multiple projectiles, lots of characters in verse have beserk attacks with multiple projectiles that Sora can defend from, lots of Xemnas' laser attacks can be taken as an example. Also, Sora can again glide over the attack until it's done, something he and Roxas consistently do for AoE based attacks.

It does, since you can use it against Beam Spam from Xigbar, Lightning spam from Larxene, Beam Spam from Xemnas or basically anything in general in-game.

Well, depends tbh. The OP asked "if Composite Keys are allowed" which I do not know if they still are so I'm playing safe in my assumption.

• seriously faints sleeps.

Actually ugh

That got disallowed for threadmaking so

End me
Sometimes you don't know how to reply to something so you post the default dance

Shouldn't Aeroga be just fine against the flash freezing too? KH1 Aeroga passively reflects attacks while it's activated, and it can reflect multiple projectiles at once.

He wouldn't go for that if he was bloodlusted. He'd aim for instant victory more likely then not, and he has a good way to do it.

He's still thinking, so if he hear's "freeze" and sees an AoE attacking being prepared he'ss immedieatly aerogaing, reflecting, or gliding above the attack.

Problem he has all of an instant to fire, and less then that to react to the attack if he for some reason doesn't immediately want to nuke Kirito off the earth under bloodlust

Also if Sora's profile is composite why doesn't he share any of Roxas' feats or hax since he's a different representation of Sora?

Still going incon with leaning towards Sora

The most likely thing to happen is that Sora warps, and Kirito freezes him, mutual kill

Sora wouldn't know to attack reflect, and if he did reflect, Kirito has time to see his ice coming back at him, and proceed to create a blast of fire (He has generate luminous element, which should be just as strong as freezing, or at least, close enough that he doesn't die)

So, yeah. That's kinda that way I see it.

Uh the second part I have no idea what you mean there. Any time an AoE based attack is happening, Sora's going to glide or refelect the attack, blast of fire is the same thing Leon does to him in the first KH game that he can phsically hit back. Also from what you explained to me the freeze has a bit of lag time before it fully starts up.

Because it happens much, much quicker then those projectiles, and he's bloodlusted, which makes him go into "instant nuke" mode if he can help as much. Which he can.

The freeze happens instantly but there is of course travel time, which would be helpful to notice Sora used reflect

Alright, idk if Crimson voted or not so I'm going off of two votes. If Crimson voted:

Sora: 3 (Fate, Speed, Crimson)

Kirito: 0

Incon: 2 (DMUA, Hyper)

If Crimson didn't vote:

Sora: 2 (Fate, Speed)

Incon: 2 (DMUA, Hyper)

ÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïÔÇïIf Crimson voted:

Sora: 3 (Fate, Speed, Crimson)

Incon: 3 (DMUA, Hyper, Xmark12)

If Crimson didn't vote:

Sora: 2 (Fate, Speed)

Incon: 3 (DMUA, Hyper, Xmark12)

Yeah.

He's much more powerful and generally skilled in the sacred arts then Quinella, and kinda takes over the administrator status. He should have it by all accounts.

Problem is he doesn't have it in his profile, ctrl+f law manip on this key gives my post as a the single result. There should be a CRT so it gets added.

Back