• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well, you have some Spaghetti on your armor

Can't do one brother fight without the other. Papyrus vs Luigi (Danny wells). Here's the situation

Both of them were having a nice time. Making and eating spaghetti. Until a sudden tragedy strikes down. They knock over their bowls of Spagget. Now they are in an argument of who's fault it was. This slowly builds until a fight breaks out.

Takes place in Brooklyn

Luigi gets his standard Arsenal

Speed is equal

Both are at 9-A

IMG 6075
Who wins and why?

Luigi (Danny Wells): 2

Papyrus: 3

Inconclusive/Draw:

I don't think either of these guys would ever kill over spaghetti, but if they did, I'll go with Papyrus. He has better range, variety, and soul manipulation, which Luigi wouldn't be able to resist. Even with a knife, it would take Luigi more hits to kill Papyrus than it would for Papyrus to kill Luigi.

ShockingPsychic said:
I don't think either of these guys would ever kill over spaghetti, but if they did, I'll go with Papyrus. He has better range, variety, and soul manipulation, which Luigi wouldn't be able to resist. Even with a knife, it would take Luigi more hits to kill Papyrus than it would for Papyrus to kill Luigi.

They wouldn't even realistically fight. The situation is just a joke. It's just who wins between the two if they weren't afraid to kill. But also were in character aside from that

Luigis precognition makes him near untouchable. Even with speed equal. Papyrus attacks wouldn't be fast enough to counter that even at a range. Plus invisibility can get him up close. Plus. In character. Papyrus isn't gonna try and kill Luigi. More so try and capture. Which would require getting up close since he doesn't shown to knock out who he tries to capture. Which means he is getting close at one point, then off go Paps head via Knife or physical strength as Luigi being Class 1

Back