• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Mindhax, Plot Hax and a bunch of other abilities says otherwise
EGD resists mind-hax and can wreck universes by moving so the moment he does anything Bugs is screwed.

1, On what potency

2. You know Bugs is able to do plothax via thought
1. Around an entire city or so.

2. EGD thinks and suddenly Bugs is facing an infinite number of 3-As with different abilities that can atomize him with a thought.

Bugs is around city potency for mindhax
.....Which EGD resists. Not to mention how this is done by a guy who's magick is laughably inferior to any of the higher end Machinas.

EGD does resist mindhax, but he doesn't resist some of the other potent abilities up Bug's sleeve such as plothax
And? Fight starts and a lot of Bug's hax quite literally no longer have the potency to matter since he's up against infinite opponents who come from every possible timeline, inluding ones that do not exist, in a verse with law-hax, deconstruction on the atomic level and beams of light that EE if they touch you at the very least.

Planck69 said:
EGD does resist mindhax, but he doesn't resist some of the other potent abilities up Bug's sleeve such as plothax
And? Fight starts and a lot of Bug's hax quite literally no longer have the potency to matter since he's up against infinite opponents who come from every possible timeline, inluding ones that do not exist, in a verse with law-hax, deconstruction on the atomic level and beams of light that EE if they touch you at the very least.
Bug's plothax makes him puts him outside fiction, making it so that the infinite copies can't reach him at all

Although I do think we are derailing, so if you want to continue, do it on a message wall

Bug's plothax makes him puts him outside fiction, making it so that the infinite copies can't reach him at all
Bugs does not use his plot-hax like this off the bat, at all though. Yes, he can do that but he definitely isn't pulling it out at the beginning of the fight. EGD's opening move though is AA so the momet that fight begins, EGD Nukes the universe with a physical/mental/spiritual/conceptual atttack.

Eganergo said:
I still don't see NPI on Goku's profile. OvO
Here' s the thread to add it

We also agree earlier that hitting intangible stuff and Zamasu is enough to say he'd hit EGD earlier in the thread.

Elder God Demonbanes first move is Athleta Aeternum correct, is it thought based? And each attack of Demonbane's causes damage on the Mental, Spiritual, and Conceptual level correct?

ParadoxInfinite5000 said:
no deraling thread on Elder thot demonbane vs monkey man
I just made a thread for Bunny against Demonbane if y'all want to check it lmao. Just hoping it isn't a stomp.

Everything12 said:
Elder God Demonbanes first move is Athleta Aeternum correct, is it thought based? And each attack of Demonbane's causes damage on the Mental, Spiritual, and Conceptual level correct?
Yes and yes.

Everything12 said:
Not really and all the effect of his attacks are getting revised, even his 2-A weapon's profile is an absolute mess according to basicaly everyone.

Still not on the profile.

Also, to continue this match, one needs to read Kurou Daijuuji profile first as he is the pilot. And yes, he still can use all of that power in EGD.

Eganergo said:
Still not on the profile.Also, to continue this match, one needs to read Kurou Daijuuji profile first as he is the pilot. And yes, he still can use all of that power in EGD.
I was told EGD can fight independently.

Also all the power and abilities are apparently being checked and cleaned up (and two profiles were deleted)

Will the match be Goku's victory if he destroys the Original Demonbane but the copies are still around.

If not this basically comes down to if Ultra Instinct will allow him to dodge a literal infinite number of attacks that will one-shot and if he can defeat all the copies before even one of them hit. If this is the case then I actual think the Demonbane has the likely chance of victory as even with the AP advantage, AoE, and Ultra Instinct, I still think the infinite number of opponents who can one-shot is too much for him to handle. So I'm voting Demonbane.

I don't see anything oustide of his 2-A weapon that would one shot Goku though and since the copies dissapeared after EGD's attack (if he even get to the point of summoning them because Lemuria Impact Ain Soph Aur isn't his first move even if he use normal Lemuria Impact more often), i'd say it's fair to say they would dissapear if EGD is destroyed, also the copies being litteraly infinite was questioned too i think.

Each of the infinite Demonbane's attacks seem to hit on the Mental, Spiritual, and Conceptual level, which I'm pretty sure Goku doesn't resist at least the Conceptual level.

Dragomer said:
Not really and all the effect of his attacks are getting revised, even his 2-A weapon's profile is an absolute mess according to basicaly everyone.
The mind, soul and concept stuff actually has blatant scans so they're staying and most of the revisions are done anyway. All that's left to do is review some abilities and that's it.

And yes, he can fight independently.

I also think I'm changing it to Demonbane. Any one of his variations possessing the abilities of a sorcerer (considering they even come from timelines that do not exist I ffind this very likely) means that they can law-hax away Goku's ability to harm him, mind-hax him, EE etc.

Planck69 said:
The mind, soul and concept stuff actually has blatant scans so they're staying and most of the revisions are done anyway. All that's left to do is review some abilities and that's it.
Then why isn't it mentionned anywhere on his profile ?

Back